A meeting

"Yes." Bellatrix said bluntly.

Kiera kept her arms crossed and her back turned. "Yes Bella I am aware of your line of work. Technically though she is my mother and her house is my house too. If she cant trust me, I will not trust her and come to see her." she said in an angry tone.

Jacqueline glared at Bellatrix. "Both of you stop it right now!" she commanded. "Bellatrix, you will never never call me pathetic again. That was out of line and you will pay for it later." she said with a smirk. "Kiera you may not stay at my house until I see where your loyalties lie. You will stay at an Inn in a town near my home. That is final." she said decisively.

Jac glowed with anger at her daughter's defiance. She whipped out her wand. She gave it a flick which forced her daughter to turn around and remain facing her. "You will come my dear. Theres no doubt in my mind." she said wickedly.

Bellatrix withhel a sneer from her face, for she knew if she would fall out of her bow and make any movement out of conduct she would be in a much worse situation with Jacqueline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back