Jacqueline Styx

Transfig Professor // Scitorari Leader

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Jacqueline strolled out of her store and down the alley. She turned into a dark open room and sat down. She had gotten an owl from her eldest daughter saying that she wished to meet her mother. Kiera and Bellatrix Green were supposed to meet her at this hour. Jac tapped her foot against the stone as she waited.

Kiera walked into the alleyway with Bellatrix. She looked around and found a small room looking thing. She walked into it and saw a women she assumed was her mother. "Hello..mother?" she said not really sure if it was her mother or not. The alley was extremely dark and she couldnt see much.

Bellatrix, dressed in all black robes, swiftly followed behind Kiera. She trained her eyes upon Jacqueline and waited.

ooc: Found it! :lol:

Jacqueline nodded at Bellatrix who followed a girl she could only assume was Kiera. She actually looked a lot like she did at her age. "Hello I assume you are Kiera?" she said curtly.

Kiera nodded. "Yes Ma'am." she said politely. She wasnt exactly sure of what to say to her mother. It had been such a long time since she had last seen her. "Um..mama why did you leave us?" she asked deciding it was best to go ahead and ask her.

Bellatrix sneered at this question, remembering when she took Caysi to meet her mother. It did not end well... Reuniting family is so much fun.... she thought darkly.

Jac smirked. "Well for one dear I was tired and ashamed of your muggle father. I couldnt stand to look at him anymore. So I returned to my family and became a death eater. I was sorry however to leave you and Cameron and Katheryn to be raised by such filth. I am truly sorry for that, love." she said looking at Kiera.

Bellatrix suppressed a cackle. You were an idiot for marrying such filth in the first place... she thought.

Jacqueline recongized the glare Kiera was giving her as her own same glare. She smiled aprovingly. Maybe she would turn out to be something. "Child I am a pureblood and I dont even know why I liked that man to begin with. He disgusts me now." she said matter-of-factly. "Why dont we stop talking about that man and talk about your school work." she said as she was very interested in how Kiera was doing at Hogwarts.

Jacqueline shot Bellatrix a stern look. "You will maintain your silence Bellatrix. Let me talk to my daughter." she said before turning to Kiera. "Child you will not question me anymore! If you must know, I had to keep my secrecy. I thought that was best for everyone." she said in a haughty voice.

Jacqueline smirked. "I will be in touch with you and youre siblings of course. You will be spending at least part of your break with me learning how to act like a proper witch should." she said factually.

Bellatrix gave an agreeing nod, though she was surprised Jacqueline was so, open hearted to her daughter.

Kiera considered the idea in her head. She already was a proper witch without her mother but hadnt she come her to get to know her mother? She supposed she could visit but how could she tell her dad? She cleared her thoughts with a smile. "I suppose we can visit you. Where do you live?" she asked.

"It won't be at her home." Bellatrix suddenly said more in Jacqueline's defense. "A Death Eater never reveals their location unless to other Death Eaters....that they trust.....not that she wouldn't trust you Kiera....its just....." Bellatrix began strongly slowly letting the momentum in her voice die down as she looked at Jacqueline, afraid she had spoken out of term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back