Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
He smiled one more time before he turned around to look at the Gryffindor's sitting at the table once more. ''Is Dina Stanley here too?'' he shouted again, holding a yellow rose in the air so the girl would know who shouted her name out loud. He didn't know the people he was supposed to give roses to, but at least now he'd get to know more students, and maybe even meet some new future friends.

Dina watched as a couple of students got roses and thought it was pretty cute. She grinned at them and smelled a couple of the roses as they were passed around. However she was surprised when someone was calling her name and holding up a rose. She stood up and waved the younger boy over. "Hey, yeah that's me. Who's this from."

Asaiah smiled when Dina waved at him, and walked towards the girl with the flower in his hand. He was happy to see other students with flowers because both Kylie and him had worked hard on making sure that everything would go as smoothly as possible for everyone. ''Why don't you find out yourself,'' he said with a smile as he held the rose and note attached to it out for the girl to take it.
Dear Dina Stanley,

Thank you for all your help these last few years. You were wonderful.

~ Havoc Zhefarovich

Dina grinned at the Slytherin as he handed her the rose and the note. She quickly read over it and laughed slightly. "Aw, he's such a weirdo. He got a bad rep after his brother got kicked out." Dina said as she sat on the table and looked at the flower-bearer. "Are you enjoying your day, have you got any roses yourself?"

Asaiah listened to what Dina said, and wondered who she was talking about, as he wasn't a student yet when Chaos got kicked out. ''Why did his brother get kicked out?'' Asaiah asked curiously, hoping that she would tell him so that what she said to him made more sense. He nodded when the older girl asked if he had gotten any roses himself and happily said, ''I got one from my best friend this morning.''

Dina frowned slightly at the memory of people talking harshly about Havoc after the incident with that lying sh!t Logan. "Chaos tried to burn another student, Logan, but he blew it all out of proportion. It was most probably an accident right, Chaos was only a third year at the time, it was a new spell, I think they were practicing and Logan chickened out when he couldn't cast a protego in time." She said. "Anyway, people started accusing Havoc of ridiculous things all because he looked like Chaos, it pissed me off, I got into a fight with another student about it and Havoc kind of helped me out, he's really sweet." She smiled when the boy mentioned he got a rose from his best friend. "Yeah! That's awesome, I appreciate the one's from my friend's the most."

Asaiah's eyes widened as Dina told him about Chaos. ''Oh man, that's..'' though he had no words for it. He smiled a little when she told him she got into a fight with another student for standing up for Havoc, and nodded his head in agreement, ''Me too! Anyway, I think I should go. I've a few more to deliver.'' he said and then walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back