Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
After Teagan's fail attempt to win the duel between Marisol and her, she didn't had time to watch Liam's own duel with her other friend because of some complication. Thankfully it was a minor thing and was patched up immediately with some potions. Teagan was out of the Hospital wing within a few days. There were only little scars on both of her arms from the fall. She was curious though how her mother never heard about this yet but time will tell eventually. Liam was on her mind as well and how she acted at the Yuleball, is he thinking the same way as Marisol .. Asaiah ... Wyatt? Would she loose him because of that? Maybe she could stop, she could do it for her friends.

That same morning she got out of the Hospital wing, Teagan made her way at the Great Hall and found the first Hufflepuff person she could find to ask if they could call out Liam at the Quidditch pitch that afternoon. The only thing she could offer as an apology is a good lunch. Whilst not a good cook, Teagan tried her best to come up with something as she made her way at the kitchen. A dozen of red velvet cupcakes was the messiest food she had ever done whilst she had burned the main course twice already. Tired, she settled to cook corn dogs instead. Teagan packed everything and levitated them as she got up to the entrance hall, only to remember the picnic blanket.

The Ravenclaw groaned and had to get up to the towers to fetch one with the food in tow. Finally arriving at the Quidditch pitch, Teagan settled in the middle of the pitch, thanking Merlin the pitch was empty or she'll be laugh at for doing a picnic. "That kid better send my message or I'll look ridiculous here." Teagan muttered under her breath as she arrange the food on the blanket.

Liam had had a nice relaxing day in the common room. He felt good about his duel win but he felt bad that he had to stay behind after Teagan's, it was difficult to see her hurt but things were weird between them since the yule ball. Liam had seen a vindictive side to Teagan he hadn't seen off the Quidditch pitch before and wasn't sure he liked what he had seen. Perhaps the Teagan he knew was just an act she put on. Liam's peace was soon broken by the arrival of a ypunger students, he told him some crazy girl was waiting for him at the Quidditch pitch and he knew exactly who said crazy girl was just by the look in the boys eye.

It was highly unusual for Teagan to summon Liam like she had, but perhaps she wanted to clear the air regarding the Yule ball. He owed her that at least. When Liam arrived at the pitch he was amazed by what he saw. Teagan had gone to the trouble of setting up lunch, presumably for the two of them. He couldn't help but smile as he walked across the grass to where she was. "All this for me? If I didn't now any better I'd think you had something to apologise for," Despite his initial feelings Liam felt compelled to keep the mood light.

After some grueling arrangements. Teagan waited for some more and was quite half excited and nervous. What if he didn't like me anymore as a friend? she asked herself and groaned at her stupidity. Liam was the first decent human being she'd ever met and she's ruining everything. Teagan's blaming herself rather than Marisol of what happened, she just wants to get back at her but the girl is a werewolf and a danger to everyone.

After a nail bitting minutes, Teagan heard Liam state something about apologizing. That struck her gut. "Umm, yeah, all for you. I was doing something fancy to cook but my cooking skills would only allow to do corn dogs." She said while avoiding his eyes and looked at the food instead. Apologizing for her behavior is not that easy, Teagan isn't the type to apologize and the feeling is like burning her alive. "Anyways, how's your day going?" Teagan will ease on the subject of apologizing later. Right now, a light conversation to calm her nerves.

Liam was impressed by all the effort that Teagan had gone to. After the disaster of the Yule ball, where they hadn't even danced together, he thought whatever they had was over but clearly Teagan wasn't giving up which Liam liked. He had to admit the corn dogs were rather funny but they were a nice touch. "I love corn dogs," Liam just smiled. It was clear Teagan didn't want to bring up the Yule ball and Liam didn't need to hear her apologise after all the effort she went to, he was more than happy for them to move on.

Taking a seat on the blanket Liam took one of the corn dogs. The cupcakes caught his eye and it reminded him of the cake they baked that night in the kitchens. That was the Teagan he liked, the one he saw at the Yule ball was a person he didn't even recognise. "They cupcakes look amazing, are they as good as our cake?" He asked trying to keep the conversation light. Teagan seemed to have the same idea as she asked him how his day was going. "Honestly, I was about five minutes from falling asleep before your messenger got me, how has yours been?"

The cupcakes, the pastry that she didn't even tried to taste, made her look at Liam and to the cupcakes and back at him again. Teagan could feel her cheeks burn. Well ..." She trailed off pursing her lips. The Ravenclaw was too embarrassed to say that she didn't taste one bit because of the swarming thoughts on her head while baking it. "I ... uh ... wouldn't know. I didn't really taste it." There, she said it. Would it be possible for her to summon good batches from the kitchen made by house elves? Teagan looked at the cupcakes again and it seems good to her. She kneeled on the blanket and took one cupcake, she was dreading to taste it but to make sure it was alright she took a bite and instantly dropped the cupcake. Her face seems can't be painted at that moment. "My day seems to be salty. I put cups of salt than sugar on the cupcakes." Teagan answered, coughing from the salty taste that doesn't want to go away from her tongue. Teagan was so disappointed that she just dropped. She tried and yet she failed. "Okay ... I'll get to the point of this lunch. About what happened at the Yuleball, I'm so sorry. It's just that I got pissed off when I saw her and then it led to taunting ... I'm just ... I'm sorry you have to see that." Teagan was telling the truth. She wasn't like that at all and she hopes Liam would believe her. The Ravenclaw would rather baked bad cupcakes than loose Liam.

Liam struggled not to laugh, but he failed to hold it in and let it out. "You didn't taste the cupcakes?" He watched Teagan as she tried one of the cupcakes and her face said everything, it certainly made his decision easier as to whether or not he would try one or not. "I take it the cupcakes are no good?" He asked after watching her rather amusing reaction to the salty pastries. "I take it baking isn't your strong suit," He grinned at her. Liam knew Teagan had gone to a lot of effort to put the picnic together, but he still felt comfortable poking fun at her. After dropping the cupcake, and with a disappointed look on her face Tegan got to the reason behind the lunch and apologised for the Yule ball. Liam smiled and took Teagan's hand, "Its ok, I don't know what went on between you and that girl and I don't need to, nothings changed,"

Teagan pouted her lips as Liam started to laugh at her. Though, she'll admit, it was a bit funny. Maybe she can learn baking at least this school break, she can still do normal teenager stuff despite the work load she has. There was a moment of clarity after and when he hold her hand, she didn't took it off. Teagan wasn't sure though if Liam was telling the truth about how nothing had changed between them. But she'll let it pass for now. "Okay, then." Teagan took a deep breath and released it. It was like everything lifted up from her shoulders and she felt comfortable. "Although, you laugh at me and my cooking. You have to try a cupcake now." She didn't let go of him and grab a cupcake from the tray. Teagan dab a bit of icing on his nose and giggled. Liam wasn't getting away from this.

Liam's laugh seemed to have backfired as as Teagan suggested that Liam should in fact try one of the cupcakes. He raised his eyebrow at the girl, was she trying to punish him for laughing at her? Whatever her reasons he clearly had to eat the cupcake. Liam took the cupcake with his free hand and held it up to his mouth. "You're really gonna gonna make me try this?" He asked hoping she would let him off and tell him to put it down. Liam shrugged his shoulders and opened his mouth to take a bite of what he expected to be a very disguisting cupcake, if Teagan's reaction was anything to go by.

The blonde Ravenclaw bit her lips to stop herself from laughing. She just nodded at Liam's question but half of her wants to take that cupcake off his hands but the other half wants revenge. "Boys should never make fun of girls cooking." She sigh and shrugged but her eyes widen when the boy is really going to eat that salty and disgusting cupcake for her. Teagan grabbed the cupcake from Liam, she just wants to scare her friend not poison him. The Ravenclaw value her friends but she can also make her enemies suffer. "I think it's best to leave the cupcakes." She suggested grabbing a corn dog and offering it to Liam. "So, any plans for school break?" Teagan asked out of the blue, she would like to escape the confines of York for awhile if that was even possible.

"I'll remember that," Liam laughed as he went to take a bite of the cupcake. Thankfully, Teagan stopped him, he was glad to see the girl wouldn't really make him eat something she knew tasted fowl. Liam put down the cupcake as she she said it was probably best that they leave them and instead offered him a corn dog, Liam smiled and took it, taking a bite. "Much better," He grinned at her. When she mentioned the holidays, Liam didn't really want to think about it. He had no plans, he would just be at home with his family but he didn't really want to be away from Teagan for so long. "Nothing exciting, just spending time with the family, what about you? I imagine your holidays are more exciting than mine?" He asked wondering how a lady spent her holidays.

Teagan was glad Liam took the corn dog because she doesn't have any other food prepared to offer the Hufflepuff. She giggled and shook her head at the boy's silliness. While listening to Liam's answer to her question, she started to put the cupcakes back to the picnic basket she had borrowed. It wasn't going to be eaten anyways, the house elves might consider salty cupcakes a delicacy. "Why don't you try traveling or something, I heard its fun. My holidays consist of signing every paper in the world, attending gala, charity events and sucking up to two faced politicians in York." Teagan stopped to think some more but that was it, it wasn't even fun or right for her age to deal with. "Honestly, I like your holidays better." The Ravenclaw looked up at Liam with a faint smile but what caught her attention was the crumbs on the side of his lips. Teagan started to gesture to her own lips but that was too much without saying something or doing it. "You have something on the side of your lips. Let me get it." Teagan leaned over to Liam and reached in to dust off the crumbs with her left thumb. "Eats like a five year old." She murmured but that wasn't quiet enough for Liam not to hear.

Liam sighed as he though about travelling and how unlikely it was for him. His family wasn't the travelling type, his mother was content with her life the way it was and had never expressed any desire to see or do more and that had led to a boring life for Liam. "No travelling for me, at least not until I can go myself, its not something my family does," There would come a day when Liam would see the world, but for now he had to be ok with having only seen a small fraction of it. "Ok so the paperwork sucks, but the events and galas must be fun, and why are you the one sucking up? Surely the politicians should be grovelling at your feet, or is that not how it works anymore?" He laughed trying to keep the conversation light. "If my holidays sound so much better, you should join me," He smiled, having Teagan around would certainly make things more enjoyable. Liam didn't move when Teagan mentioned him having something on the side of his lips so she leaned in closer to wipe it off. Liam chuckled at her comment and realised he would probably never have as good of an opportunity than what was right in front of him, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers.

The Ravenclaw smiled at the thought of her and Liam together. It would a good thing to get away for a while. She was about to agree with the offer when the unexpected happened. As his lips touched hers, having just eaten corn dogs, Teagan can taste a bit of it which made her giggle from the kiss and had to break it off. "I'm so sorry I ruined the moment ... you tasted like corn dogs." And by just that, it dawned on her that the kiss was real. She could feel her cheeks heat up from embarrassment, not because of the kiss but how she reacted. Teagan didn't expected it, she likes Liam very much but the Ravenclaw didn't know the Hufflepuff's feelings for her and if he even had one on her. Everything changes now, "Was that your first? - because we could do it again. I-i'm such a kill joy. Why do I ruin happy moments? Am I blabbering now? Should I stop talking?" Teagan was simply having a panic attack. She was new to this. Teagan wanted to say something more, maybe that way, Liam would forget what happened.

Liam couldn't believe he had the guys to kiss her, even worse he couldn't believe the kiss tasted like the corn dog he just ate. Even if her giggle did ruin the moment he wasn't made at Teagan, it was a cute giggle. "No its ok, sorry about the corn dog," He said laughing awkwardly. He was mortified. It got worse when she asked if it was his first kiss, "Why? Was it that obvious?" Liam asked wondering if he had done something wrong. When she suggested they could do it again he relaxed but couldn't help but wonder if she was doing for him or if she wanted to. "You thought it was a happy moment?" He asked with a smirk, some of hia nervousness disappearing. "We could do it again, if you want?"

Her mini panic attack subsided when Teagan heard him laugh. It wasn't bad, the kiss was great even. Her first ever. "The corn dog was a nice touch. That's a weird thing to say but it is." whatever was coming out of her mouth was purely awkwardness now. She was getting nervous now. What was suppose to be just an apology date became a real one. Teagan liked him and that Liam showing the same thing was her happiest. Who could believe someone could like her?

"Oh no, I was just wondering. I can't even tell what's a bad and a good kiss but that one is definitely a great one." Which I would gladly do everyday she thought to herself with a slight day dreaming. Although, not really knowing Liam that well makes it a challenge to her, all she knows about him is that he likes Quidditch. She frowned though when he asked her if that was a happy moment but smiled at him without answering. Only when he suggested that they could do it again. Teagan, Andrenaline rush pumping into her, made the dumbest move and kiss Liam first. It was an awkward position and better yet, they're making out in the middle of the Quidditch pitch.

Liam laughed when she told him that the corn dog was a nice touch, she was right about it being a weird thing to say. He found himself smiling despite her rather odd remark. He had kissed her and she hadn't slapped him or left, so it was a good start. Liam knew that she had arranged the 'date' to apologise for how she acted at the Yule ball but even with what happened, he liked her and had done for a while. There would be no better time than when having a picnic in the middle of the quidditch pitch to see if the feeling was mutual. Sometime told him it might just be.

When she told him that she thought the kiss was great, even with no experience to compare it to he continued to smile like a lunatic. Liam had thought the same, it had been a great kiss. "It was a great kiss," He began. He wanted to tell her that it was something he hoped they could do again, but before he could, and as if she had read his mind, she kissed him first. Liam smiled against Teagan's lips and kissed her back. After all the time he spent on the pitch, he never thought he would be making out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back