Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had not gotten a date to the yuleball, somewhat disappointingly. She didn’t really want to date anyone, but she knew it would’ve been nice to have been asked to the yuleball. She had somewhat hoped that Luxen might ask her, she had doubted Maj would come along to such an event, but none of that mattered. Since in the end no one had asked her and was now at the event without a date and while she definitely wanted to dance, without a partner she wasn’t going to. She could see a few people in the crowd of those dancing on their own, but Leia was never going to do that. She walked over to the drinks table and got herself a butterbeer. She sipped on it lightly as she looked into the crowd of people and just watched. She’d even welcome the company of that ravenclaw boy, maybe, if there really was no one else to dance with or spend the time with.

Jett Winters debated on going to the Yule Ball, but he also thought it would be a major bore. In the end, he convinced himself to go. He did want to try to steal a dance with someone tonight. Jett walked into the Great Hall, and noticed how the atmosphere looked more like winter, and it was more of a formal than a couple thing. That was good. Jett made his way over to the drinks, and poured two butterbeers. One was for him. Jett looked around until his red eyes landed on the blonde he wanted to hang out with. She already had a butterbeer in her hand, but he didn't care. He smirked slightly, "Need a refill, Leia?"

Leia was lightly sipping her butterbeer as she watched with some jealousy as various people she knew were paired up. Both her siblings had seemingly managed to find dates. She was a little jealous of them both, though proud enough of her brother, who seemed to be with a guy. She looked up as someone spoke with her, Jett, the boy with the weird red eyes. ”Sure,” she said with a little smile. She didn’t particularly know Jett and she didn’t know what to make of him, though he seemed nicer in parts than Luxen perhaps was - though Luxen was always nice enough to her. ”I’m a little surprised to see you here, you don’t seem like the type to come to something like this,” it was perhaps a little rude to say but it was always what she honestly thought.[/B]

Jett took a drink of his butterbeer as she accepted his offer. She seemed like she was off to herself, so his company might be welcome. He chuckled when she commented that he was not the type to be here. "Well, Kalif is studying, and my little sister," Jett pointed to Slytherin first year girl dancing off to herself, enjoying her time. "I like to keep an eye on her. Jade can find herself in trouble from time to time. She is a lot like our mom. Independent, fierce, and won't tolerate bullies." Jett paused for a moment, since he felt like he was bragging a bit. "What about you? I hope I am not taking time away from your date."

Leia listened as he listed off siblings that were doing things and that was why he was here. Leia looked towards the girl he was pointing at, feeling jealousy flair as she watched the girl dance by herself. She wasn’t sure why Jett was additionally just telling her so much about this girl, perhaps it was like a brag. She shook her head at the question, ”No date, just me. I’m not going to wallow in self pity in the dorm room just because no one asked me to dance,” she told him, though she did additionally think that she was just wallowing at the party instead. But the difference mattered. ”Did you not ask anyone? Or were your baby sitting duties way more important?” her tone had softened slightly, but she was still putting in disinterest into the tone though she was a little curious about if he had a date or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back