a little Walk

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
as Elvera walked down Obsidian Harbor she saw a small side street that led into the shadows of some large buildings. she turned down the ally and found that it was a smaller darker (in more than one way) version of the street that she had just left. as the wandered down she saw that in one of the shops windows sold whole finger nails. at first she was descusted but then she was intrigued as to what else the shop sold, she pressed her nose against the window and saw jewelry boxes, a cage full of the biggest spiders that she had ever seen, she suddenly noticed that hanging on the back wall of the shop was a collection of shrunken heads.

Zeke had been hanging from a tree and gazing out over Bleak Street when his silent thoughts and peaceful half-doze was interrupted by a girl walking across the street. She continued getting closer, and he thought she seemed distracted, perhaps a little upset about something. Maybe he was wrong. He didn't recognize her, which he thought he should have, since he'd been here for six years now. He kept quiet and still when she sat underneath his tree, not wanting to startle her. He was hoping she'd go away, because no matter how he did it, he was going to catch her off-guard. He hated scaring people. That was so not cool.

He watched her look at some of the things which was sold in his parents shop. Now he was concerned for her. He was a Hamilton, after all. He decided to drop a few branches around her in warning before he made a noise. Maybe if she was on guard when he jumped down he wouldn't scare her as much. Maybe she'd just get mad and think he was purposefully eavesdropping. He'd prefer that to scarring her.

"Hey. Interesting huh?" he asked with a smile.

At the sound of a voice Behind her Elvera turned around and saw a boy up a tree.
"yes" she gasped, she didn't know that anyone was behind her, however she thought that they were only interesting in the shop she wouldn't like to OWN any except maybe the jewelry boxes with the hidden compartments, she needed somewhere to keep her necklace safe when she started at Hogwarts.
"do you know the area well? do you go to hogwarts NZ?" she gushed out. realizing that she was talking way too fast she stooped and started again. "Sorry, my name is Elvera, I am new to the area, just moved here to go to Hogwarts, and i don't know anyone."

Zeke smiled at the girl. "Pleasure to meet you Elvera, I'm Ezekiel. You can call me Zeke," he replied with a smile. "I was born around here, and my aunt owns this shop," he added, jumping down from the tree. "I'm going to HNZ next semester too," Zeke said with a grin. "Well, now you know me, so let's not talk about you not knowing anyone," he answered with a chuckle. "You here alone?" he asked, swaying his jet black hair a little. "Wanna go for a walk?" he asked with a smile.

Elvera was here on her own, but she wasn't sure wether she wanted Zeke to know that, him hiding half way up a tree in this foul street was proof enough of that. She was staying in the Leaky cauldron ((or whatever the hotel she was staying at was called)) but a walk with someone would be good. "that would be nice." she said "do you know what house you want to be in, i don't know how the system works but i think that i want to be in ravenclaw"

Zeke nodded. "Shall we?" he asked, showing Elvera the way. "House? I would rather be in Ravenclaw too, but i honestly don't mind. How the system works? Well, they say the loyal and friendly ones go to Hufflepuff, the cunning ones go to Slytherin, the brave ones go to Gryffindor and the hardworking ones go to Ravenclaw. But i don't really know if that system still works," Zeke replied thoughtfully. "So Elvera, where are you from? Zeke asked, looking at her with a small smile.

"That fits me well, hard working, i think that i will be good at potions and herbology." she noticed that they had left the darkness of the ally and could se from a sign that it was called Bleak Street, well that fits she thought. as she started to relax in the sun and away from that desisting smell that seemed to be clogging up her throat. Where do i come from, that would be england, devon to be exact. What kind of things do you do in your spare time, only i don't know much abbout the wizarding world, or the muggle world for that matter, i was brought up by an elderly lady you see, and we lived pretty independently, we only really met people once a month when we went into the locale town for the farmers market"

"Devon huh? That's cool," Zeke replied with a big smile. "I only wanted to go to England, how's it there?" he inquired. "Me? Well, i like to climb trees, actually doing anything adventurous," he answered. "Why once a month?' he asked, interested in the subject. "Elderly lady?" he asked again.

"the markets were only held once a month, and we would sell basic potions that Mordred made. basically they were beauty products with magical properties. Mordred: she's my aunt, well i think she is. thats what have always called her, but i don't know mush about my family" with this she started feeling upset because she realized how much blood stats was used and as she didn't know her status it was like the bottom of the bottom. so she decided to change topic. England's lovely in the summer. we spend most of out time in the garden, collecting flowers to dry and make essential oils out of we grow our own fruit and veg. but winter is so different. it is cold and always seems to be raining, its cold, wet. on some mornings it is frosty, and you can almost see the magic in the air (metaphorically of corse) the ice spreads across the grass making it crunch when you walk on it, hoarfrost clings to trees so they glitter in the light, and your breath looks like a cloud of smoke" realizing she was talking too much she stopped, discovered it was too quiet "do you have any pets?" she asked

((sorry if i am talking too much))

"I have a cat though, and a snake," Zeke replied. "So wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving," he said to Elvera.

"thats a great idea. We could go to florian fortisque, or the leaky cauldron." said Elvera looking down the Harbor. "it depnds what you want"

Zeke grinned. "Leaky Cauldron it will be then!" he said. "Shall we?" he asked with a smile.

(( i'll start a thead. ))

this topic is now finished so please don't reply as there will be no response it links on to this topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back