OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Pine Wand, Meteorite Dust Core
Not really an absence as such since I'm still lurking but I've been hit with the one-two punch of my mental health taking a real nosedive + I don't know what I've done, but I've got bad muscle strain in my arm (my right especially) which makes it a little harder to type/extremely difficult to type on my phone. And, you know, I do a bit off my phone at work because somehow that's when I have muse, so that doesn't help. Which is probably how I got the arm strain, but you know. I'll still be getting necessary things done (like classes posted) and what not I might just have trouble getting to replies. You know, more than usual.

Feel free to hit me up on discord to discuss plots or just chat or something (as terrible as I am at conversation), goodness knows I need the distraction.

Take care Camilla! We'll be here when you're ready :wub:

I'm better but i just got my class timetable for next semester (starting Monday)...4 nights a week on top of my 5 days of full time work for the first 8 weeks. We all hate it but there's nothing we can do but grin and bear it I suppose. So I will I guess continue to be slow but be lurking and be on point for any time sensitive stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back