Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda came running in front of the great hall, she had woken up from her nap a little too late, having seen the time, put on a simple red dress and had quickly descended the stairs towards the event. She walked out of breath in the direction of the buffet in order to get something to drink, the young girl took a drink at random, bad choice she realizes that it had an aftertaste of liquorice.Hilda had an expression of disgust before putting the glass down, she began to want to walk across the room but a kissing couple cut her off "Excuse me" she said, wanting to get their attention "Hello? " she tried again, without any results,the Gryffindor sighed as she turned on her heels and went to sit in an empty chair.

After a long day delivering roses, Estella was excited to be attending the Valentine's Dance as it would be her very first time. It would be awkward to be around lots of lovers holding hands and staring into each other's eyes, but Estella also had an article to write for the Hogwarts Monthly and would stay around for as long as she could. She had the most perfect dress for the occasion, choosing to wear the dress she had worn during her tenth birthday party almost two years ago. Estella's step-mother had altered it for her and so it fit perfectly. It greatly reminded her of the Yule Ball as there were lots of people dancing and lots of people at the food tables. She wandered around for a bit, observing what each person was doing. Her eyes were caught by a girl she had recognised from her classes who seemed rather fed up with the couple that she was trying to get past. She then watched as she gave up and sat down in one of the empty chairs, and Estella walked over to her. "Hey!" she said, willing to make a new friend out of this. "Enjoying the dance?"

As soon as she was seated, the girl saw a slightly familiar face approaching in her direction, it was one of her classmates. "Hi! Look I just arrived so ask me again in an hour and I'll tell you. "she said with a small laugh before adding" How's your evening going? Did you come with someone? "Hilda asked curiously, while biting into a candy apple she had just found on the table .

Last edited:
Estella was unaware that the Gryffindor had only just arrived and blushed slightly when she had said this. "Oh, I'm sorry!" the Latina exclaimed, chuckling slightly. "My evening is going well, thank you. I'm not here with anyone as I think I'm way too young for that! What about you?" Estella found it weird that people in her grade were going on dates tonight and she hoped that this girl felt the same way. She poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice as she waited for the girl's response. It was nice that there were food and beverages for everyone to take as they please, as it made it feel like such a casual event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back