A Late Breakfast

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa walked into the Great Hall; her arms stretched high above her head and her mouth widening with yet another yawn.
She sat down at the Slytherin table and took a piece of toast which she hastily spread strawberry jam on.
Larissa's appearance, even though she had been up half the night talking to Hoshi, was pretty much the same as usual.
Her eyes were slightly more unfocussed but her hair still shone beautifully and lay perfectly straight down her back.
Larissa began to munch on her toast- She loved toast at Hogwarts- and she wondered if she had completely missed the owl post.
Larissa and her thoughts spent five minutes alone until an owl eventually swooped down carrying a letter. Larissa took the letter and opened it while the owl helped itself to bacon.
Larissa's eyes widened slightly and her eyebrows raised.
It was a letter from her brother.

Robert wandered casually into the great hall. He saw Larissa at the Slytherin table. "What are you doing?" he asked her, taking a seat.

Larissa jumped when Robert spoke. She put down the letter she was reading but continued to stare at it. "Having breakfast." Larissa said casually.
"How come you're at the Slytherin table?"

Robert looked taken aback. "Why? Am i not supposed to be?" he asked, he started to get up. "I guess i'll see you later then."

"No!" Larissa accidentally shouted, "No, sorry. Please sit down." She gestured towards the bench.

Robert was standing when Larissa shouted. He looked round the room, "Alright, calm down" he said, seating himself again. "Guess it can't be that much of a bad thing then," he added quietly smiling at her. Running his hands through his blonde hair he asked, "So, what have you got planned to do later then?"

Larissa smiled her embaressment at the other students who were staring at her.
"Nothing.. I might go and find Libby but that's it." Larissa smiled and twisted a piece of her blonde hair round her fingers, "What about you?"

Robert sighed. "Libby? The one that went off yesterday?" he recalled. "Alright. No idea myself." he smiled at her. He noticed that Larissa was twirling her hair and thought, thats what Taylor did? Why do girls seem to do that?

Larissa stopped twirling her hair to stare back down at her letter.
The writing on it was brown and scruffy - It looked as if it had been written in mud.

Robert noticed Larissa had a letter. "What's that?" he asked, unsure of wether to pry into others buisness

Larissa turned her head slightly towards Robert before turning it back to the letter.
"It's from my brother." Larissa folded the letter and pushed it inside her bag. She didn't mind people asking about her letters but she wanted to keep this letter safe- her first letter from Davmorn.

Robert senced she didn't want to talk about it when she pushed it further into her bag. "Ok" he said simply. He was hungry. He took some plain toast, and buttered it. "Nothing like a good bit of toast is there?" he said, smiling.

Larissa smiled.
"Brilliant." Larissa's grinned slightly before helping herself to some more toast.
"Are you into Quidditch?"

When Larissa asked if he liked quidditch he said, "God no! I hate heights." that he mentally slapped hismelf for sounded like a whimp. "Sorry. You?" he asked. He poured himself some orange juice, not wanting to try pumpkin juice. The only time he'd ever used a pumpkin was for halloween, and he had no idea what it would be like to drink the stuff.

Larissa smiled. "I don't mind watching a match but I'm not into playing one. I'm not a great fan of heights either but I have flown with my parents." She watched Robert pouring orange juice and poured herself some water.

"I see. I've never flown. And i don't particalary want to." He looked up, and saw the same student as last night from the corridor. "Emily!" he called, just loud enough for her to hear. Emily started to come over. "Larissa, this is my elder sister Emily. Although between us, she's a muggle, and not meant to be here. That's why i was so suprized when i found her yesterday." He saw the shock on Larissa's face. "Don't worry. The teachers know about her. She's going back home later." Emily came over to them and said hi. "Larissa, Emily, Emily, Larissa" He said introducing them. He grabbed his sisters jumper and pulled her over to him. "When are you leaving?" he asked her. Emily just ignored him. "Nice to meet you Larissa."

Larissa smiled at Emily. "How long have you been here?" She said.

Emily smiled. "Only since yesterday. I had to see what this place was like didn't i! Although Robbie caught me, and im going back later. I dont think the teachers were very pleased to see me to be honest." She said. For a thirteen year old, she acted very young for her age. Robert was alot taller, when though he was a few years below. He pushed her and said "Go get ready, you'll be leaving soon" he didn't mean to be bossy, but he was slightly selfish and proud he was a unique member of his family.

Larissa watched Emily go and turned to Robert.
"Are you the only magic one in your family?"

"So far yes. Alex and Emily didn't get a Hogwarts letter. Sophie, Katie and Jack, well, we don't know yet. Probably not though because we have no annsestors or anything" again, he had confused himself and he shrugged.

Larissa giggled at the confused look on Robert's face.
"I take it you have a girlfriend?"

Larissa guessed this silence meant yes.
"I had a boyfriend.. He told me he was a wizard-what a liar.." Larissa's face turned sour at the thought of this guy.

(sorry i was having dinner)

Robert shook his head. "No, no girlfriend." he said. "Are you still with him?" he asked,

(sorry i was having dinner)

Robert shook his head. "No, no girlfriend." he said. "Are you still with him?" he asked,

((ok))

"No," Larissa said though now she had an evil glimmer in her eye.
Larissa's eyes smiled at Robert's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back