Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
yellow rose for @Wisteria Lacewing

Aurora had been glad when they could finish the rose deliveries in the great hall. After a few questions they'd managed to learn that this person was a slytherin and still in the great hall, so they had headed there. Aurora moved towards the Slytherin table. "Wisteria?" she asked, there couldn't be manage with a name like that. This would be easy enough.

Rosie was following in behind Aurora, looking at the name of their last delivery. "Lacewing is a fun surname," she commented lightly, in reality she thought this girl's whole name was pretty amazing really. She liked it a whole lot.

Wish had been gathering food and sneakily sliding it into her robe sleeves so she could go and eat somewhere quieter. She jumped upon hearing someone calling her full name, instantly worried she was in trouble. She gingerly put her hand up and looked between the two girls, unsure why they were talking to her. "Hi?" she waved.

Aurora spotted the girl raise her hand, maybe a little gingerly. Aurora took Rosie's hand and dragged her towards the girl. "Hi, we've got a rose for you," she said taking out the yellow rose, their last rose and then held it out for the girl.

Rosie let her sister pull her towards they'd been looking for. She gave a warm smile and took out the note that went with it. "Here, this went with it," Rosie said, holding it out for the girl to take.

WISH!! I WISH I was as cool and clever as you are you are my cutest friend with the cutest name I'm glad we get to hang out make cool stuff together lets do it forever okay? Deal? Deal! I WISH you a happy valentine's!

LOVE MARNIE

Wish smiled nervously at the two girls, sure they'd made a mistake but not wanting to say anything and draw attention to it. She was shocked to realise the yellow rose was actually for her and thanked the girls with a nod as the took it and the note. She couldn't help a smile as Marnie's infectious energy jumped right out at her, and looked up at the two girls again. "Thank you," she said again, happy they'd brought her this message but unsure if she was supposed to say anything else - she was a little intimidated that there were two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back