Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had always found that halloween was fine, it wasn't her favourite of all the celebrations, it had its charm and it was good when she had an idea for the costume or felt in a need to be someone else, but at least for this day she hadn't thought of something decent and hadn't a bit desire to be anyone else. She was head girl after all, but dressed in a very simple cat costume. She had given herself little mascara whiskers, and had a fake tail on. She arrived at the great hall and was quick to glance about and she couldn't spot any one she knew but just continued into the great hall and went to the drinks to get herself one. That could be where her night began.

Kyon wanted to try and make some more solid connection now that he was at school. And while talking to the Professors seemed like too much of a suck up move, he thought finding an older student would work well. He spotted someone on his rounds, and with a smile and a cupcake, he hurried over. "Hi! You're the head girl, aren't you?"

Leia glanced as a boy approached quickly. "I am yes," Leia nodded, she felt very proud about the fact of a boy coming to her for the fact she was head girl, perhaps he was having a problem and needed the help from her. "Are you in need of some help?" she asked

Kyon smiled widely. "Yeah!" He replied. "I'm just a first year," He told her. "I was wondering if you had any advice about the school," He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I want to be the greatest ever! Any advice on how to run the school?"

Leia was quite keen to answer a question about advice on the school. She was the head girl, she should have the answers to it, but she gave a little frown at the actual question. "Run the school? No one runs the school," she didn't think this was a question for her to answer, more something for someone who was actually popular. "Do you mean how do you get on top to be head boy?" he said.

Kyon smiled brightly. "Yeah sure, like that." He agreed. "There's got to be some trick to it. How did you become head girl?" He asked her, curious. Maybe getting it straight from the source might help his plan.

Leia shook her head, "There isn't, you have to do well in your classes, be a good enough student and be well liked," Leia said, she wouldn't say that she did more or less than that, she wouldn't mention that she'd been very careful about it, and hadn't been too obvious a studier, or that she didn't think she was that well liked.

Kyon pouted a bit as she mentioned classes. "Aw man, really?" He scratched his temple, shifting his hat on his head. "That sounds so boring," He grimaced. "You can't just like, have loads of cool adventures?" He looked up at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back