Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
(Open after Maiya posts with Jarica)

Once again, wizards sure knew how to throw a party. Though Sully found some of the decorations to be a bit much, and the slow harp music was definitely a drag, it was still a pretty neat set up, and Sully enjoyed himself for awhile just walking around looking at the ceiling and marveling how different the place looked compared to breakfast this morning. That got old pretty quick though, and after discovering the snack table, Sully decided to see how many different little finger foods he rig into the silky drapes around one of the tables on the side. He hoped the relative privacy of the tables would allow him to make progress without any of the teachers noticing, and even better if he managed to catch some lovey-dovey couple sitting at the table later with a rain of sausage rolls.
So far he was having limited success, the silky finish of the fabric didn't give the food a lot of sticking power, and Sully was still fidgeting with the perfect twist that would hold everything in place without being too obvious.

As Jarica knew she would soon be two years old, the clothes had changed to something more girlish. Then she chose to put that dress onto a valentine's day party, that's nothing, even if she went to a party, alone and even without a partner. Nor was it forgotten about the arrangement of hair, and along with some girls comers and witch craft, a stylish braid was success fully obtained, and the flowers in it looked like real by magic, for there was alight, sweet scent. All of this in general made Jarica as always the most feminine, as always giving the impression that the witch's appearance was important any day and moment.

The party seemed like a measure of romantic days. All around them, and as always at Hogwarts, they were impressive, because not only was the mood of the day of all the lovers in the air, but also the smell of magic,once again proving that Jarica was happy at school. Jarica came to the hall hoping to find a familiar face, but the only thing she found at the tables was Sully. Hey, Sully! She greeted her best friend kindly and decided she should pour her self a drink. It was nice to see him here, and Jarica smelled sweet with the scent of fruit. It was her new scent that Daddy had sent to his daughter, because the old ones were over.

Hair style
Dress Jaric

The valentine's dance wasn't exactly Aisa's sort of thing, but being in Accio meant it was important that she attended the school events. She did appreciate all the effort the professors put into things, and she did like how almost all the students attending seemed to have a lot of fun. Armed with her camera and wearing a new dress, Aisa wandered around the hall to take in the sights. She didn't usually wear dresses, but to a dance like this it felt like the right thing to wear. She was walking around the room, occasionally taking pictures, when she saw Sully. He was one of the few kids in her year she talked to occasionally, and she thought it would be fun to say hi to him. As she approached, she noticed Jarica nearby. Aisa knew the girl from sharing a dorm with her all year, but didn't know her too well. It wasn't until she had neared the two that she noticed Sully was doing something odd with food. She wasn't sure if Jarica had noticed. "Sully, are you putting food in the curtains?" She asked him. "May I ask why? I don't think they're underfed."

Sully spun around the sound of voices, smiling when he spotted Jarica. "Hey Jarica!" He said, quickly hiding his hands behind his back. He doubted Jarica would get him in trouble, but he'd rather not have to try and explain himself if he had to. "Pretty sweet party, aye?" He said, nodding towards the various decorations. His smile grew a little tighter when Aisa arrived too, who had clearly spotted him earlier. "Hah, no I'm not doing anything like that," He said quickly. Right at the moment, the latest batch of sausage rolls he'd tried to squirrel away in the curtains chose that moment to fall, spilling about their feet in a splay of loose pastry. Sully stared at them for a few quiet moments.
"Okay, yeah, I was hoping I could hide a bunch of stuff in these so they'd fall on some lovey couple, but I only grabbed sausage rolls because they looked good and they keep sliding everywhere." Sully said, unable to keep a straight face.

-What, are you doing?- She asked to Sully and look at him, but soon she was not alone with him. Yes, party was realy grate! Hey, Aisa! She smiled to the girl and nothing more she say, then later eyes were still darting across the Great Hall, studying and excitedabout the decorations. A look at Sully and she couldn't understand what he was doing with them, whet her it was possible to be have at all, but she hadn't been able to say anything when her room matearrived. She never really been used to being a big company, she'd always been able to run away quickly, and Sully had certainly noticed it. The pig ribs and chickenlegs looked so corkly delicious that Jarica certainly wanted to start eating. Her first thought was food.– Food! – And it was understand able, because since breakfast, there had been no traceof food in her stomach, but agrowing teenage had to restore energy.

Aisa raised her eyebrows when Sully said he hadn't been doing anything like that. It hadn't exactly been subtle, and she knew that he was lucky a professor hadn't seen him first. A snort escaped her when all the sausage rolls fell down around their feet, and she took a small step back. "Why didn't you levitate them above people and let them fall?" She asked him after he explained. "The curtains don't look like they were meant to hold anything." She doubted he had thought of it much before trying it. "Kind of a waste of food." She said, pointing to the food on the ground. "How about we move away before we're associated with this mess?"

Sully guiltily kicked a few stray sausage rolls away under the table when even Jarica cottoned onto his plan too, trying in vain to hide as much evidence as possible. "Glad your having a good time!" He said, trying to latch onto the conversation rather than Aisa's very valid advice. "Man, Aisa, why weren't you here before I started doing all this," He said, grinning at her. Jarica and Aisa would probably make great partners in crime for next time, if Sully could convince Aisa to stop being so boring all the time. "The fact that they don't look like they'd have stuff in them is why it'd be such a good surprise," He reasoned, sidestepping the fallen food neatly. But Aisa had a point, and after all that messing with food, Sully was starting to get hungry. By the looks of how Jarica was eyeing some of it too, so was she. "Come on then, yeah, I'll show you where the good stuff is on the buffet." He said, pointing over to where the rest of the food was.

The conversation didn't seem to matter until it began. Did they, Aisa,not promote her? It was very rude on her part. Jarica took it to his heart and began to feel a little like a third wheel. Her breath almost be trayed Jarica when she wanted to leave the conversation because she realized she wasn't expected there. It looked as if Sully had understood Jarica's plans to clean up after a good meal. She had nothing to do but pick up for a moment, and nod, that she was infor the time being run away.

Aisa was glad Sully agreed to move away from the curtains and sausage rolls, and smiled a bit at Jarica. "So uh, are you enjoying the dance?" She asked the blond girl as they moved away from the mess and in the direction of the buffet. The girl had gone a bit quiet, and Aisa wondered if Sully had said something dumb to upset her or something. But she didn't really know Jarica that well, even though they were roommates. "I like your dress." She added. It was clear Jarica had put a lot of effort into her appearance. "You don't look bad either." She told Sully. "Besides the hat." She added.

Dropping the last few sausage rolls he was holding and kicking them under the table as well, Sully trailed after the two girls, watching curiously as they interacted. Aisa and Jarica were pretty different, but he found it hard to believe anyone could really dislike either of them, so he was pretty certain they'd get along fine. "This is pretty cool though aye," He said, hanging and arm around both of them as they chatted and grinning. "Gryffindor dance squad!"
He nodded in agreement with Aisa's comment on Jarica's dress. He wasn't sure he knew enough about dresses to really know what counted as nice, but he did think both girls looked really pretty tonight. His grinned faltered when Aisa took a jab at his hat though. Maybe Aisa didn't really know anything about fashion. "Hey, what's wrong with my hat?" He said, taking his arm back from Aisa's shoulder to take his hat off and inspect it, giving Aisa a playful glare. "You like it, right Jarica? Back me up here."

Jarica listened to the sounds of the people around her, hoping that a nice conversation with Aisa could soon start, but later it happened and she smiled when her thought had taken place. Yes, I enjoying the dance, but i want later go dance, how about you? Jarica was a quiet and quiet girl in her self, with great fashion tastes and better at school. 'Thank you, you to have a beautiful dress! ' Jarica complimented Aisa and smiled to her, then she sipped asoft drink. Am, i like your hat Sully! She wasn't sure about him, but she wanted say something nice to him. But Hat, realy was grate to him, but why Aisa thinking difirent? She didn't know. Sure, but i realy want something eat and you bouth? She asked Aisa and Sully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back