Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Noel would attend his first event around here and he already knew as what he would dress up. If he thought of this today he would go each and every year as a knight, since he really liked them and kind of wanted to be one. And now he could again, without any shame or that people would look weird at him for putting this on. The brown haired boy had made some friends and he was looking forward to a nice evening. He was wondering how Liam and Beaubelle would dress up and perhaps he would run into them. The Gryffindor walked into the Great Hall and got a smile on his face when he saw the decoration and how the hall turned into something else. He walked a bit further and noticed a lot of other students, they were so tall he couldn't wait to grow and become the knight to protect people. Because being small like this wasn't very usefull. Noel spotted the drinks and food and figured he would start there. He wasn't much of a dancer he figured so, he prefered talking to people.

Bucket was trying very hard to act moody because the woman she was dressing up as had a notorious attitude on stage and Joan Jett acting like a young school girl would be really weird. So with a strained scowl on her face that would be easily lifted, she walked through the dancing crowd as she was searching for Knox and maybe some pumpkin juice. In reaching for a glass Bucky bumped into someone and immediately apologized. "I'm sorry," she said with a smile before looking at the person she had rudely bumped into. Sure, Joan Jett was cool but Bucket was not going to be rude just for a costume especially when she was in the wrong.

Noel was just enjoying his snacks until someone bumped into him. And he didn't mind that at all, but was wondering who the person was and what happend. He than looked at a girl from his year he figured and her costume. It was kind of black and he was wondering who the girl must be. He wasn't so good in costumes guessing. Noel than looked at the girl and smiled. '' No problem.'' He than said towards her. He than looked at the food and drinks. '' Do you want something? I thought I should try something. Not much of a dancer so..'' He than asked the girl with a smile.

Daintree had never been a huge halloween guy, he liked going out with friends, wearing dumb costumes and spending a little bit of time around cool people. But, it seemed that at Hogwarts things were a little different. At the very least they didn't do trick or treating there was a feast. He had put on a rather dumb costume, nothing too complex, some devil horns on his head and a red cape, with mostly just casual clothes underneath. Just simple enough that people would guess what he was. The slytherin headed into the great hall and began looking around the room, spotting the gryffindor guy he'd met on the cliffs, Noel or something. He was stood with another girl, and both were wearing costumes that Daintree would not have bothered with. He walked over and smiled at the pair. "Noel, hey, that's a really cool costume!" he complimented, hoping that this boy wouldn't mind him walking over. He smiled at the girl, "Yours is cool too, but I have no idea what you are?"

Bucket smiled at the boy she had bumped into and nodded, "Yeah, I was going to get a drink." She shrugged - dancing was fine but so many of the older students danced so close and Bucket just wanted to jump around and have fun so she was a little hesitant to suggest it with this person she didn't know in case he would view it another way. She was going for a drink when they were joined by another person and Bucky filled a glass up before turning to face them both. "I guess my costume is pretty niche for fans of mid 70s to 90s muggle punk music," Bucket wasn't particularly bothered that people might not get it when she felt it was absolutely perfect. "I'm dressed as Joan Jett."

Noel smiled as the girl said she was gonna get a drink. That wasn't much what she said to him, but he nodded. Noel didn't really want to dance he was just standing beside the food and drinks. Noel looked around as another boy joined them and he had met him before a while back. He liked Dainstree so far, they both didn't had the best impression of Eric so that bonded them. And also they were just friendly people together it seemed, and Noel liked that. He smiled proud of his knight costume and showed the sword to both of them. '' Thanks! Dainstree. Good to see you again. '' he than said to the slytherin. And turned back to the girl. He was curious as well as what the girl was dressed up. And when she explained it he had no clue still. '' I don't know her. But I think it looks cool.'' Noel than said to the girl. He looked out for his family but didn't saw them, they would be with their own friends ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back