Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
When Teagan got her roses and letters to be delivered that morning after breakfast. The blonde Ravenclaw picked her first person. The name rings a bell but it took her quite a moment before the light bulb shine. One of the Slytherin players. This oath to be good She thought but Teagan had to calm down or she'll end up at the Headmistress' office again. The Ravenclaw gracefully stood from her seat and came to the Slytherin table, looking for Rory and when she found him, Teagan placed a red rose on the table. "Hi! Delivery for Mr. Fergusson. Must be from your girlfriend." She announced.

Rory was enjoying the quiet of the morning, he had Flavio finishing up a bit of his homework as he just sat eating his breakfast enjoying the sights and sounds of a Hogwarts morning. Valentines day for him wasn't a big deal, he'd sent a few roses, intended to maybe talk to Anabelle about going with her but that was about it. He hadn't really wanted to get more involved in it than that. Too much more seemed silly. He looked up when someone placed a red rose on the table and began speaking, he looked between the rose and the girl, his eyes narrowing slightly, 'Ah've nae got a girlfriend," he told her, "Whose it fae?" he asked expecting there to be a note. He hadn't yet taken the flower off where it had been placed on the table.

The Ravenclaw chuckled lightly, of course, she was only joking. She didn't know Rory that much, only that he's a good chaser and all but nothing about his love life or life in general. When the boy asked who was it for, except she has to cringed at his wild Scottish accent. Rory had reminded her of her grandmother. Teagan sat beside the Slytherin, her back against the table as she handed him the envelope. "Sorry, mate! It's against the law to peek in someones letter. So, I don't know whose it from." She smiled apologetically. "You oath to have friends, don't you? Maybe it's one of them?" Teagan was surprised at her approached. She must have learned her lesson from her fight with Asaiah.
Dear Rory
If I had a rose for every time I thought of you,
I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.

Anabelle

Rory frowned slightly as the girl sat down next to him and then handed him the note. He took the note and before he could even open it, the girl kept going, talking about it being illegal to open it, and some oath to his friends. He shook his head at her, not really to the questions persay but just everything that she had said, inside he open up the note and read it. He was a little surprised he'd gotten a red rose from Anabelle, but he was certainly more surprised by what was written inside it, did Anabelle really like him that much? He knew at the very least finally someone respected him the right way. It was a little odd, but he would take it, happy even to take it since he liked Anabelle, she was always a good and nice friend, "Cheers," he said in thanks to the girl who had given it. He recognised the girl somewhat, she was on or had once been on the ravenclaw quidditch team, "Right well, cheers fae the rose and note, is that all ye need?"

Teagan frowned curiously at Rory as he read the letter. He wasn't even smiling or anything and she thought roses and love letters cheers up everyone. But the Ravenclaw smiled cheerfully when he thanked her and asked if that was all she needed. "Well, I do have one question." Teagan said, and also thinking if it was appropriate to ask something personal. She knows she has more to deliver but a little conversation won't wilt the other roses. "Was the letter upsetting? Because you didn't smile or anything." The blonde was concern, maybe he was happy on the inside and wasn't just a showy type of person?

Rory was fairly happy with the note he had received from Anabelle, and certainly he wondered if he should make a move about it. Should he ask her out, to be his girlfriend? Would that be a good idea, was that the step forward. The scottish boy looked up at the girl as she said she had a question and in response he nodded his head and gave a small noise of yes. Her question Rory thought was dumb, "F##k off," he replied with a shake of his head, "Ah dinnae need tae tell you anythin' aboot it," Rory said rather bluntly and stared at the girl waiting for her to leave him alone now that she had completed her task.

Slytherins, she knew they weren't going to change. Teagan wasn't surprised at the boy's response to her. She will never view the Slytherins as if they could change their personality. They all have the same. The Ravenclaw fourth year smiled, stood up from her seat and without second thoughts, grab someone's glass of pumpkin juice and threw the liquid at the boy. "You don't have to curse at me, Mr. Fergusson." Her smile turned into a sarcastic one. "By the way, good luck on your last game." She said and left the Great Hall with a smirk.

Rory looked at the girl as she threw the juice in his face, he was getting really tired of these girls thinking that they could just throw stuff in his face. He shook his head at her, "Ye were bein' nosy so aye ah did," he told her back and her last statement made him laugh heartily, this coming from a ravenclaw keeper who'd not even played in any of the games, "Least ah actually play, and ah'm no in the losin' team," he retorted as she walked away, still lightly laughing to himself, and a little laughing at her.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back