A hurried letter

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Bella went to her room and lay down for all of five minutes, she was exhausted from having dealt with the nosey reporter and needed rest, serious amounts of rest. There was only one thing that was stopping her from getting it and that was James being marked as the father of her baby when he most definitely was not. Rising from her bed once more she began a letter to him.

My old friend,

It has been a long time now and I am glad all seems well with you. I have met Kiera and she is beautiful and lovely in every way. I am happy for you. This letter I hope finds you in good health for I fear after it you may be much too angry. A woman came to me today, a Cynthia Vandervoot. Making accusations that the baby I am carrying is yours and that Kiera is also pregnant. I did not speak to her but made her leave. You know as well as I do, where this will go. Every newspaper will carry the story of you being a love cheat and a philanderer. I never believed any of those stories when we were together and I know in my heart that Kiera won't either. I just thought you should be forewarned.

Wishing you only the best with your life

Bella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back