Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Is your character female, a hopeless romantic and struggling to find love? Is speed dating not working for them and you're afraid they're going to end up dying alone?

Then I've got an offer for you!
<i>
</i>

large.gif

Landon is in a similar situation. He was divorced from his wife who he was married to for about five years. It has been almost two years now and he still hasn't found any sort of love yet. Landon absolutely loves children so whoever he ends up with needs to love children too. He also has a really strong passion for muggles. Landon's parents are muggles and one of his sisters is too, meaning he has grown up living both sort of lifestyles, especially when he found out he was magical too. He's always trying his best to help muggles and muggle-borns and prefers to do things the muggle way rather than taking advantage of magic when there are more creative ways to do things.

What am I looking for?:

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to travel the world with him and is willing to help out others to the best of their ability. Kindness and generosity is definitely ideal and something that Landon really values in a person. This person does not have to be his final. I am happy with just a few months of a relationship until Landon finally does find someone to settle down with. Also, Landon doesn't particularly like one night stands so an idea like that is probably going to be rejected sorry not sorry.

Because I haven't really described him very well, his wiki page is here and his horrible and unfinished biography is here. Also, thank you for taking up the time to read this!!

Kira Hitachiin Starr said:
I have Erica Norton, I'm hoping for her to be working in MOM ^_^ (soon to be active)
Sounds good to me! Do you have skype so we can chat? My skype is kayecat3.

Also, this is still open to others who want to be Landon's potential love :r

If you want to go on the wild side, I have Sydney here. She's a Scit and fellow Professor :r

Professor Sydney Melbourne said:
If you want to go on the wild side, I have Sydney here. She's a Scit and fellow Professor :r
Sure! What have you got in mind? I'm not sure if this will work with her being a Scit but we can try! If Sydney doesn't tell him about it though then maybe that shouldn't be a problem :r

xD Syd loves her job, so, I don't think revealing her secret just to be truthful to the relationship is worth it. It can be a secret as long as it will take. And I just realized they graduated at the same school xD I literally facepalm myself. Sydney can strike a conversation while at the greenhouse? let say she needs some herbs for potion etc. Syd's a bit uptight but nice outside her classroom. So, yeah, as long as her Scit persona isn't reveal, we are alright

Professor Sydney Melbourne said:
xD Syd loves her job, so, I don't think revealing her secret just to be truthful to the relationship is worth it. It can be a secret as long as it will take. And I just realized they graduated at the same school xD I literally facepalm myself. Sydney can strike a conversation while at the greenhouse? let say she needs some herbs for potion etc. Syd's a bit uptight but nice outside her classroom. So, yeah, as long as her Scit persona isn't reveal, we are alright
I love this idea! Did you want to start something once the new year gets up and running?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back