Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hey guys,

This is really hard to say because I know what everyone has put into this site and how hard it is to see people drop like flies. I've had to make a really hard decision and the basic outcome is that I shall have to leave the site, atleast for now. There is no real excuse or anyone to blame except myself: I fell behind and didn't work hard enough to catch back up on time. I couldn't find an in character reason for her not doing well or dropping out so I've left it at this.

I'll really miss you all, and would like to thank-you for just making my life better through your little comments and your kindness. Especially to Alicia, Courtney, Lily, Kat, Cecily, Nick, Bruin, Kaela and everyone else who bore with me over the past almost year... through all my random ideas, and many crazy conversations.

SO I hate long drawn out goodbyes so I'll end this now.

God Bless you all and may happiness continue to flow into your lives

Deb (Hilary)

Awww! I'm going to miss you :(

I refuse to believe it. I will walk across the street to Saskatchewan, hop the creek to Prince Albert and then force you on HNZ.
End of story. :p

:( bye Hilary! hope you can come back. so until then! :-h

I'm almost certain Andromeda still has your Monster book, if she doesn't give it back does that mean you have to stay to fight her for it or something? We could all try putting our heads together and coming up with a decent IC reason for you.
Will be sad to see you go otherwise.

~Andy~
:(

Hilary!!!!!! Don't leaaaaave!!!! :((

Aww I'm miss you girl :(
Hope you come back again :((

Aww, Hilary! I'm going to miss you a lot! Come visit us often! SPAMMAGE! :D
Loves, Rhyspa.

Okay, well my leaving has been stalled by Alicia.... there might be a way that I can still stay on...... :D I guess we'll have to see what happens but for now I'm still around

I was so sad when I read that you were leaving, but I see that you may be staying. I hope so... or I'll be really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back