A Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Hiroto

OOC First Name
Beth
So I've been thinking; Sakura is a lovely, if a little shy, girl who enjoys reading and learning.
She is attending Hogwarts next term and I thought it would be good if she could find at least two good friends either before she gets there or after.
I want her to have a sort of 'group' to hang around with.
I've already imagined quite a few good plots.
I'd prefer her friends to be fairly pleasant people who tolerate all sorts of people but there may be a chance she befriends someone with more.. Slytherin qualities.
I'm also looking for a future love interest for Sakura.
She wont want a boyfriend for many years but she will at some point be attracted to someone.
So perhaps a male long-term best friend or something?
I don't know. I'll work on that.

Also, her two brothers could do with friends; I think Daichi Hiroto should hang around with a group of boys. Preferably Quidditch fans.
Noboru will probably only have one close friend. They can be male of female. I have a feeling he'd get on better with a girl but a tomboy sort of girl because then they could be opposites.. And you know what they say about opposites? ;)

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
Your time is much appreciated.

-Beth

Yui could be a friend. She's not from Slytherin but since they're from the same country, they can bond a little.

Oh yay, I'm back for good *yawn* I saw this and now I'm here.
Sukie can be anything you want him to be :)

Yui - :) It'd be nice for her to have an older friend who perhaps could mentor her :)
We can start RPing once she starts at Hogwarts.

Sukie - He seems nice :D
I'm sure him and Sakura could get on well though she may be a little shy (though she is anyway)

Cool, we'll rp once you're sorted :)

I can offer Elijah Tine as a friend.

He's friendly and kind. He is a massive music fan. And can be a bit of a troublemaker.

Sounds like he could be fun :D
Do you want to have them meet before Hogwarts or once they're sorted?

We can do either. Upto you.
Would you like to start a topic now, or shall we just wait?

Sasha could be a secret friend. Everybody thinks that her world revolves around fashion and music, but they're wrong. She actually loves to read. Of course, she only does it when nobody's looking. She's going to be in a group with popular and fashionable people, and if they knew that they were friends they would kick her out. So nobody else would really know about it. Sasha's 11. How about that?

Perfect :D
We could create some real tension.. Like.. Have some near misses of the gang Sasha hangs around with almost finding out. :p

Keira's hardly a Slytherin but she likes reading too, and she's small. I think her and Sakura would get along well xD

Hey!

I have two characters, Angela (A first year Ravenclaw) and Loreli (unsorted.)

Angela is friends with basically everyone. She's not necessarily a Slytherin, but she could still be a mentor to Sakura anyways. It's up to you.

Then I have Loreli. She's a shy girl who doesn't really have many friends. She could be a friend to Sakura, or even Noboru... She stutters a lot though, so it might take a while for her to get used to it. Also, she is a tomboy, but only expresses it when her mother is not around.

It's all up to you though :D

Yes, Loreli is a very sweet girl xD

Keira has met her, and likes her :) So if Sakura likes Keira, She'll probably like Loreli too.

Yay ME!!! People talking about my characters! That makes me feel special!

Brilliant. :)

Also, I seemed to have phrased the initial plot request wrong- What I meant was that Sakura is not likely to be friends with a Slytherin but we could always sort something out or there may be exceptions :p

Yes, I see you did. Don't worry; not until later will Angela act like she should be a Slytherin.
Coolness; would you like Loreli and her to meet before or after sorting.
And Angela and her could meet when she gets sorted... I look forward to it :D

We can't really do the tension thing yet, Sasha still has to become part of them. She has met a person in it but she has to prove that she's good enough to be in it. But they can meet. Maybe they could meet at a library looking in the same section of books or something?

If you meet Keira, I suggest it's after sorting :) Hopefully she'll be a ravenclaw.

Keira - Sakura and her have met once already but yes, I will wait until after they're sorted before anymore RPs.

Sasha - Ok. We can wait until they've been sorted

Angela - They could both meet her after sorting.

Sorting is very near as it is so I will wait until after before I do anymore RPs unless pre-planned. :)

Okey Doke, good luck with whichever house you want to be in :D

I forget the exact sorting date o_O

I forgot they had already met :) But they didn't exactly talk for long :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back