Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen Peregrin

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Carmen is in need of a female friend
Initially Merlina was supposed to be it but I really can't spend the nxt 7yrs doing rp's between me, myself and I - if you know what I mean.

She has a bestfriend in Kaleb and a very close friend in Charlie and is classmates with Merlina.
But she needs a girl to spill her heart to coz tis just not something she can do with the boys.
Prerferably a first year ...

What's Carmen's personality? I think Daisy could possibly be a good friend for her ^_^

I can offer up Imogen as a friend but that's if you're okay with Gryffindors.

well Carmen is very hands on - she loves human contact - so whoever takes up the position - better be ok with linking arms and hugs galore...
she's fiercely loyal and extremely competitive.
She's stunning but not all caught up in her looks.
she had been convinced she was destined for Gryffindor but got Slytherin like the rest of her family.
Her family are German royalty - when the title passes to her she will be known as Countess Carmen of Peregrine. Her grandfather is the 9th Earl / Count of Peregrine and is a pureblood.
She grew up being acutely aware of the differences between muggles and the magical world as her grandmother on her mom's side is a muggle and also a tad crazy.

Now as nice and polite and friendly as she is now... she isn't always going to be like that...
she'll be getting quieter and slightly more moody and 'darker' come her third yr. :ph43r:
She'll be ok with Gryffindors just not sure about Hufflepuffs though.

we can set a rp with Daisy and another with Imogen after the Yule Ball when she comes back from the holidays - that way we'll be able to see if they get on or not ;)

sound ok?

Yeah, that sounds cool ^_^

I think they'd be good friends. Daisy is very protective as well. She used to be really competitive and headstrong, but is learning to quieten down and fly under the radar a bit :p

One question though: since she's royalty, does Carmen herself focus a lot on wealth and blood status? Because firstly, Daisy's grown up in a foster home. And secondly, she has no knowledge of her family or origin etc. (However, she is in fact Half Blood.)

no... Carmen only moved at about the age of four to her grandfathers home. He and his son were estranged for a long time as he had married a muggleborn. When they moved to the Peregrine estate she was tutored instantly in etiquette and all the frivolties that come with nobility. Carmen hated it and rebelled as soon as she could.

Her close friend Charlie isn't pureblood either and muggleborn - she takes great offence to anyone who discriminates against any blood type.

Now this could all change come third yr - slowly of course but she will become more the person her grand-father wants her to be.
Think she'll be fascinated that Daisy didn't grow up like she did - in a 'family' environment as she got lessons in the history of her family at a very young age.
Bored her senseless too :r:

Okay, that sounds good. We can start a topic after the holidays as Imogen will be away for them too.

Since Carmen and Avrille seemed to get on well enough when they met I think that they could eventually become good friends if you want :)

Course in August I wont be on the internet at all

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
no... Carmen only moved at about the age of four to her grandfathers home. He and his son were estranged for a long time as he had married a muggleborn. When they moved to the Peregrine estate she was tutored instantly in etiquette and all the frivolties that come with nobility. Carmen hated it and rebelled as soon as she could.

Her close friend Charlie isn't pureblood either and muggleborn - she takes great offence to anyone who discriminates against any blood type.

Now this could all change come third yr - slowly of course but she will become more the person her grand-father wants her to be.
Think she'll be fascinated that Daisy didn't grow up like she did - in a 'family' environment as she got lessons in the history of her family at a very young age.
Bored her senseless too :r:
Ah that's good, because Daisy doesn't like people judging by background. She prefers to pick her friends because of.. ya know, awesomeness. :lol:

I think that's funny though (Carmen being fascinated with Daisy), because it would probably be the same in reverse, too. Yeah, I think they could teach each other quite a lot. :p

So yahh.. let me know when I should start a thread, or when you do, or whatever. :D

not sure if I approve of any of these friendships to be honest <_<

JK :p
straight after the christmas holidays we can get them all rolling if that's ok.
It's going to be a bit mad over the nxt wk or so anyhow...

but looking forward to these, it's about time she has female friends.
so I was thinking perhaps...

Avrille turns out like a very close friend
Imogen close to perhaps average friend - but as time progresses this could change for both Avrille and Imogen.
Daisy - could be a possible bestfriend alright - we'll have to wait and see how the rp's pan out I guess.

;)

Just remembered about this Lin, if you still want Avrille and Carmen to be friends, let me know :)

I'm not busy now, but could you set her up? When ever is fine :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back