Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily's little bakery stand was really taking off, and she couldn't be more pleased. She was selling out of supplies almost every weekend, and she had to admit she loved it. She was out again, this time with a very floral arrangement of treats. She was trying to practice her decorating skills, to expand her skill base. She waved goodbye to a mother and her daughter as they walked away with their freshly acquired cupcakes. She hummed softly to herself, placing the money from the sale into her little lockbox. It was almost full, the customers she'd received had truly been generous in their tipping that day. Even if her favorite customer still hadn't been by. She'd been keeping an eye out for him, but still no luck. His personal goodies were sitting below, tucked away carefully with her lockbox. She pushed the thought from her mind, smiling warmly at another woman passing by.

Lizzie was really liking New Zealand. She had a cool job interning on the campaign trail - sure, it didn't exactly pay much (or anything, actually) but it was absolutely going be something hugely important for the wizarding world and she was stoked to be involved. Plus, people here seemed to be warmer and friendlier than back in the UK.

Case in point, just wandering around Lizzie happened across a bakery stand. And those cupcakes were gorgeous! She wondered how much work it took to decorate like that. "Ooh," she practically squealed, rushing over with a grin. "Oh my gosh, those are soooo cute! You made all of those?"

Lily couldn't help but giggle at the womans reaction, nodding. "Thank you! Yes, I made these all myself," She told the woman, motioning to the array of treats that were decorating her stall. "What's your favorite flavor?" Lily asked. She knew the cute wrappers and icing tended to hide the cupcake and muffins, though the flower shaped biscuits were still a bit visible under their laced décor.

Lizzie pondered, pretending to look quite serious for a moment. "Wow, that's like asking me to pick a favourite child," she joked, tapping her chin in thought. "Probably chocolate though." she added, quite casually despite her previous comment. She looked over the sweet treats, thoroughly impressed. The only other baker she'd met couldn't make things look nearly as pretty as this, and Noah didn't even try. Her own baking attempts were mediocre at best, which just made this other woman's stall all the more impressive to her. She took out her wallet, having decided she'd absolutely get one or three (and maybe one for Noah, if he asked her nicely enough and she didn't eat it first). "Do you have a personal favourite? Probably have to like them all, yeah?"

Lily giggled softly, amused by the womans analogy. "Well," Lily pointed to a purple flowered muffin, "I have my own secret recipe," She whispered conspiratorially. "If you love chocolate, this is the one for you. It's a chocolate muffin, with a gooey chocolate filling, and sweet chocolate chips, with a light caramel whipped icing," Lily told her. "It's best when heated for fifteen seconds, so its just warm, and mmm," Lily sighed happily. She gave the woman a cheeky smile. "I have the same one here," She pointed to a pink flowered muffin. "Only it has white chocolate chips and a sprinkling of nuts."

Lizzie had to hold back a drool, or a growl of her stomach at the sound of that. This girl was seriously clever, a real flair for description. If the cakes tasted half as good as she described them they'd still be incredible. Sure, she probably shouldn't have been spending too much - she had to pay Noah some rent, after all - but surely he wouldn't complain about a really good cupcake. If Lizzie didn't eat it first, which was highly probable. "Gosh," she said, with a low whistle. "Say no more, I'll have one of each." She held out her hand to shake the other woman's hand, feeling it would be nice to get to know more people around the place too. "I'm Lilisette, but you can call me Lili, or Lizzie, just not settee even if I'm something of a lounge Liz," she joked, giving a beaming grin.

Lily giggled lightly and bagged one of each cupcake for the woman. Her eyes lit up as the woman introduced herself, and she took the offered hand to shake. "Well, it is a pleasure, my name is Lillian," She giggled. "But everyone calls me Lily," Lily replied with a cheeky grin. "I love your hair, by the way," She complimented, having decided she wanted to try and be friends with the other Lili.

She rifled through her wallet, pulling out enough cash for the cupcakes, beaming at the compliment. "Awesome, another Lily," she grinned. She jokingly flipped her hair back, trying to look like a model (and failing, but it didn't bother her at all). "Yours is super pretty. Are you here every weekend?"

Lily giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Thank you," She smiled at Lili. "I am, or at least, I try to be," She laughed lightly. "If you have a request I can certainly whip something up for you," Lily told her. "I've been thinking of opening a bakery if the stand continues to do so well." She offered, running her hand over her braid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back