Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The Wild Patch Club's hard work in planting the roses had really paid off and Eleanor was glad to deliver the roses to deserving people. The Queen of Flowers had quite a big list to get through but she was determined to do so. With a smile on her face, she entered the Great Hall to try to find a fellow Hufflepuff in the year below her. She made her way to the front of the Hufflepuff table. "November Albertson!" she exclaimed, waving a yellow rose in the air.

November knew Eleanor quite well, though she hadn't spoken to the older girl in quite sometime. She was the first friendly face she had met in the Hufflepuff Common Room years ago. She was surprised the see the older girl call out to her that morning and wondered what it was about. "Hi Eleanor, how're you?" She asked once the older girl was much closer. She was a Prefect and it made November wonder if she had done something wrong, or if there was something the matter with Flavio, she couldn't remember if the Prefects had a meeting that morning or anything. But Eleanor seemed in good spirits so November figured it was a friendly moment not that something was the matter.

As Ellie saw November's face through the crowd she beamed before making her way over to her. She hadn't changed much since the last time Ellie saw her and the Hufflepuff was glad for this. "Oh, I'm good thanks." Ellie said as she started to take out the rose from the basket. "I have this for you." She held out the yellow rose along with a small note. "How have you been?"

Thanks for always being a good friend to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back