A friendly game

Brayden Hunt

OOC First Name
Elise
Bryaden was throwing the rugby ball to Justin and catching when it was thrown ti him. Him and Justin were waiting on Dec and Leo now. They had agreed to meet up and have a little game against each other. Two versus Two. He caught the ball and walked over to him and ruffled his hair up. " Dec and Leo are really taking their time arent they." He threw the ball up and caught it.

Justin was running just behind Bray a few feet from his side. He was running up the pitch catching and throwing the ball. When Bray came towrds him he met him half way. He laughed slightly at what he said. " They are always late Ohwell gives us more time to wrm up." He smiled then looked towards the enterance to wait for them

Leo was jogging to the local rugby pitch. He had agreed to meet his mates, Dec, Justin, and Brayden there to have a 2 on 2 game of rugby. He wore his New Zealand rugby top and some black shorts.

He spotted Justin and Bray at the far end passing the ball around. So he ran over towards them, then intercepted the ball as they passed it to each other. "Got ya." He said, as he ran towards the try line, then placed the ball down underneath the posts. "Now Justin, you do realise that you and Dec are gonna get slaughtered by me and Bray here don't ya mate?" Leo said jokingly, giving Justin a playful shove backwards.

Dec ran to the rugby pitch. He was meeting Leo, Justin and Brayden for a little game of rugby. He was wearing a blue shirt and some shorts.

He laughed as he watched Leo intercept the ball then jokingly 'score a try.' He ran over towards his mates, then gave them all a high five and a man hug, before randomly jumping in the air. "Right then, Justin, you ready to beat these boys yeah?" He said, with a laugh behind his voice.

Justin gave Leo a little push. " As if." He rugby tackled him right down and got the ball and threw it to Bray so he could start the game. " Right Leo you can be with Bray and i will be with Dec." He smiled then patted Dec on the shoulder. " Lets do this then" He laughed as he jogged to the cente and waited for Bray with the ball.

Bray high fived Dec as he came up. " Right ok we are in the team that he said. Ok Leo cover our post stay behind me but not too close." He got to the centre were Justin was a kicked the ball high. When it came back down he jumped up and knocked it to Leo and began to run. " Leo to me lets go."

Leo ran straight down the left wing as he was passed the ball. When he reached the half way line he passed it to Bray then continued to a few metres to his left and just behind him, just in case Bray needed to pass to him.

Justin Waited until Bray came close to him before he did anything. He ran strait for Bray and tackled him hard and sent him fling. He tried to get the ball from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back