---A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa Parker

liliana-mumy-in-una-foto-promozionale-di-the-cleaner-121816_cropped.jpg
heart-3.png
Untitled-19-1.png

Vanessa Iris Parker
"You're not alone, together we stand. I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand."

Hi, everyone.This is Vanessa. She's my main character and
was my first character. But she currently doesn't have many
RP's. I'm hoping to change that. Vanessa is basically one
big sweetheart who is nice to everyone. She has gone
through some tough times, like when her muggle friend died
of cancer. These events only seemed to make her more
determined to help others. She puts others before herself all
the time. Vanessa loves to sing and is in the
Glee Club. She is nice to people. She even tries
to be nice to people who are mean to her.

I think that's enough about her personality. Now, what I'm
looking for:
Friends: It's easy to be friends with Vanessa. This is
open to all nice people.
Enemies: Open to any mean people. Vanessa will not fight
back. She's too nice to do so.
Other: I'm open to suggestions. For example; Family, mentee,
stuffs like that

Please PM me or post here!

Alright, I just got thinking a little bit, and came up with some ideas. Vanessa could be adopted by Caysi's dad, or one of Caysi's older sisters like Sandra, she's 21. Or they can be step sisters, seeing as Seamus is divorced, or sisters but we'd have to plan that one out a bit more. Tell me what you think :)

Ok, that sounds good. Vanessa could get adopted by Alexandra, since she's the one living in New Zealand. Would you like me to start the roleplay, or do you want to start it?

Oi I need to bring Tohoru back out of the closet. I need to stop letting Kyle try and take him over because he ends up ignoring stuff. I need to finish some lessons and than I will start a new RP for Nessa and Tohoru in less you want Her to realize that Tohoru is a waste of air and drop him like all the other girls do lol.

Vanessa Parker said:
daryl&vanessa

That would be possible after Tohoru and Vanessa break up... Not sure when that will be. But do you want them to meet now and later start dating or something?
Sure :) Sounds good. Please can you start while I wait to get put back into Puff? Thanks x

HHmmm ... Hyacin is already her cousin, so could we sort out our family 'cause it's a little bit confusing .. :) You are my cousin in mother's side right? maybe we could organize some of the details :)

As for friend, I have Stephanie Cramwell. She's a 4thyear ravenclaw and a transferee, so she really don't have any best of friends especially with her same age .. :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back