OOC First Name
Janna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Laurel Wood with a Chimera Scale Fragment Core,13 1/4 and supple flexibility
Malkin had been planning to go to the Forbidden Forest since the start of the year, but there was always a few things that got in his way. She had therefore waited until the holidays so that there were as few people as possible to see her and today seemed the perfect day, it had started to rain a little so most of the students went inside. Malkin was dressed in shades of green and brown and had a hooded windbreaker in the same color in an attempt to go unnoticed in the foliage of the forest.She had taken a camera to take pictures of the place, she would have liked to film with her cell phone but this stupid magic spell was preventing it from working. After checking her stuff she took a deep breath before sneaking discreetly between the tall trees .

It was summer ans aspen loved summer. the days were long, the nights were warm, and food was always found in abundance. the centaur had spent the morning 'fishing' in the stream passing through the forest. when she said fishing she meant splashing around having too much fun sliding on the stones to actually catch fish, or even notice it begin to rain. but it was summer, it didn't matter, there was fruit on most of the plants. she wouldn't go hungry. She eventually got board and sent for a wander fourther towards the edge of the forest In the hope that she might glance a rainboy between the trees. She couldn't see one, the sun was the wrong way, but what she did see was even better, a figure clearly believing that they were unseen stealing away across the lawn before they vanished through the treeline.
Aspen set off hoping to intercept the person. some company would be nice and she was in a coltish mood looking for someone to play with. onceshe spotted them she slowed to a walk " I hope thatyou know the forest is forbidden, and that someone is always watching out for people entering" she said as she grew nearer. she didn't want to terrify the girl, as she could see now it was a girl, but it was fun to make them just a little discomfortable. "Liucky for you thaoday that someone is me. do you want some company" she said. it was a very rare event when a student didn't want her company, fascinated as they wor by her lower body and legs. even if they didn't she often accompanied them in the trees

As she continued to walk, Malkin heard footsteps, several footsteps, and as she turned around a voice echoed behind her. She jumped from the surprise that took over her when she saw who owned the voice "uh hello" she said to the centaur before starting to think of an apology, to finally play the card of honesty. "yes but the forest looked so interesting and beautiful at this time of the year" When her interlocutor spoke again, Malkin relaxed because she did not seem to want to reprimand her and she even offered her company "Oh yes I mean I wouldn't allow myself to refuse when it was me who came without authorization here" Malkin didn't feel guilty for coming here at all but she didn't prefer to honestly say that ,besides spending time with a centaur seemed very cool, she thought, observing the newcomer a little more.

Last edited:
As many people were not at school during the break and it was an rainy day Noel figured he needed to clear his head. He had been so irritated about the Yule Ball and Minnie and Eric. It was clear to him that he was done with both of them, but that didn't ment it didn't hurt him. The fact that Minnie had never spoken to him again and said he was an distraction felt like lies, since she was now with Eric. After the break he figured he would seek Minnie to close things of for good. He had always been loyal to her even when they ended things, but she had treated him like sh*t. And now he saw that. So as he took an run outside putting his hoodie on and started running. As he took an moment to catch his breath he saw an person going into the forest. The person wasn't tall so he figured it was no professor. As being an prefect he felt like he needed to see if people were breaking the rules. So he runned towards the forest closer and saw the person walking in. As he came closer to the person he noticed she stopped and than saw something else, spotting an Centaur. He stopped as he came closer and put his hoodie down. He heard the Centaur talking. '' The Centaur is right.'' He than added and went closer to the both. '' It's an honer to meet you. I'm Noel and also an prefect.'' He than said to the Centaur. He hadn't saw the centaur before because he stayed away from the forbidden forest usually, only when classes inside or when he needed to catch students who went inside. '' What were you doing here?'' He than asked the girl as he saw her closer. He than watched the centaur. '' You should be glad you run into the centaur and not something else..'' He than said to the girl strictly.

aspen had to be glad when the child explained why she had entered the forest. she had been here many yeas now and had seen generations of students pass through the school with different excuses as to why they were in the forest. and saying it had looked beautiful was a refreshing change compared to those who wanted an adventure, or wanted to break the rules just see why it was forbidden. "good answer, I'm Aspen" she said introducing herself to the girl. she looked up as she heard footsteps and braced herself in a defensive position ready to defend herself and the girl if needed. the aprocher didn't sound forest it sounded school she hoped it wasn't a teacher. she had only just met he new friend and didn't want her to have to go away already. thankfully it wasn't. the boy, was he still a boy or now a man? appeared and said she was right. apparently overhearing her previous comments. she was a little supprised by the boy. he was polite. often those near manhood were less polite than younger students and some were quite rude. especially prefects who like teachers tended to force people out of the trees. "I live here, I could ask you what you are doing here?" She answered the boys question even though she knew it hadn't been aimed at her.
"yes some things in here are dangerous. there are acromentular, and thestrals, doxies, and the main centor herd doesn't like trespassers, but you really don't want to run into an adult human. they are most brutal of the lot." she said. partially teasing the students but partially not. yes there were dangerous creatures in the woods including a colony of acromentular, and the main herd of centaurs. but both of them lived much deeper in the trees. humans, however were he most disruptive to the way of the forest, and the teachers, adult humans, could get the students into big trouble which made them pretty dangerous to cross.

As Malkin chatted with Aspen, a hooded figure came up to meet them.When the hood fell to reveal a student several years older than her Malkin sighed, she know real trouble was sure to begin when he introduced himself as the prefect. He turned to her for questioning "I just wanted to take a closer look at the forest, I wasn't planning on going far into it" she said crossing her arms "I'm SO glad I ran into Aspen and besides she seems to guard the entrance to the forest better than some of the castle employees "she added with a smile.
When the centaur returned the question to the prefect, Malkin sensed that it was going to get interesting.On top of that she seemed to have a good argument comparing some humans to dangerous creatures.So far in her life the young witch had met more aggressive people than creatures.So she nodded at Aspen's words.

As Noel watched both he listened as the centaur reacted first. He smiled for an moment, good question it was. '' Fair enough. I was running outside when I saw someone sneaking into the forest. And that didn't seemed like an good plan to me.'' He than said although he didn't figured he needed to explain why an prefect was here. He had no idea why people thought it was an good idea to go into the forbidden forest alone. As the centaur told and agreed about the dangerous creatures and ended with an adult he grinned. He didn't knew centaurs had that good sense of humor. But in a way an human was dangerous for sure.

Than he turned to the girl and heard her out. '' Why what did you want to see?'' He than asked her. To understand why people would go into the forest he needed to know what went inside of their minds. The centaur seemed to call Aspen. He than sighted as she made an bit of an opinionated comment. '' That can be. But you are not allowed here.'' He than said to her ending with an smile. But since they were out here he could take the girl back to the castle later on. '' What's your name?'' He than asked the girl. She was for sure an first year so little she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back