Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Doxy Wing Core
So I have a few people that need some more fun in their lives, bring the drammma :woot:
Lina Olaf
Seventh Year Slytherin, twin sister to Mhairi, older sister to Ilija.
Lina has never really gotten on with many people, and preferred to keep to herself. When she was younger she used to look out for her sister who is deaf, and then when they joined Hogwarts she was no longer needed so lost her sense of purpose. She’s grown up in a magical household and magic isn’t anything unusual to her, and she prefers to work on muggle things. Specifically she loves video games and coding, and once she graduates she’ll go to muggle university for game programming. She’s met a few people and is quite open, but could really do with more friends and flings before she leaves.
Mhairi Olaf
Seventh Year Hufflepuff, twin sister to Lina, older sister to Ilija.
Mhairi was born deaf, and communicates by sign language and with her wand. She loves to make things from scratch, loves to knit and makes her own clothes, and loves to work outside with plants. When she graduates she wants to run her own farm, and this year she is the Queen of the Flowers! In the next few months she’ll be able to hear for the first time, so I’m excited for her to get to that and it would be good for her to have some friends and flings to spend time with before graduation.
Tres Bear II
Third Year Slytherin, younger sister of Uno.
Tres is just realising how that she grew up as part of a social experiment and that things she believed when she was younger about herself is untrue. She feels like the only strength she has is that she’s pretty, so she’s beginning to make the most of that. She’s always liked fashion, and she works at Vibez, and she is also an EVELYN rep, so she takes pride in looking nice (and not wearing Unos old clothes anymore) Looking for her to have some close friends as she knows people but doesn’t really have a bestie yet, and flings of her own age if people can put up with how vain she’s becoming >>
Majora Valentine
First Year Slytherin. Fresh spawn
Majora goes by Maddox to anyone that doesn’t know him, and has an elaborate back story to anyone he doesn’t trust. This is to cover up the fact he grew up in foster care and was let down repeatedly by adults, and hates showing any vulnerability. He is a pretty good kid, calm patient and hard working, loves to learn and will also verify something and prove it rather than relying on imagination. Because he’s very scientifically minded and magic is breaking all the rules of physics he knows, he kinda freaking out about magic right now. Looking for friends!
Thanks!

Hey Pheeb!

Well, I have Samantha here who is a third year. Maybe we could do something between her and tres? I think we did a small roleplay between them or something. But let me know know what you think.

I also have a firste named Alexander. Being a wizard is still new to him. So we is still learning about the magic and the wizarding world. Maybe we can do something between Majora and Alexander if you'd like? Again, let me know what you think.

:)

Hey Pheeb!

Well, I have Samantha here who is a third year. Maybe we could do something between her and tres? I think we did a small roleplay between them or something. But let me know know what you think.

I also have a firste named Alexander. Being a wizard is still new to him. So we is still learning about the magic and the wizarding world. Maybe we can do something between Majora and Alexander if you'd like? Again, let me know what you think.

Maria!

Samantha & Tres: I think they’ve met once in the forest last year, but I’m definitely up for them hanging out again! Do you have any ideas on how they could meet?

Alex and Majora: Yas! That would be good for him to meet someone who is similar to him, and we can see how they get on. What house is he?

Hey Pheeb.
I have selene here who could be an interesting friendship for Tres.
she and tres met at the ball last year and selene likes her not be ause she is pretty but because she helped her out of an awkward situation. however, i must say Selene is not pretty. she has some striking features (such as her odd eyes and mop of curly dark hair) but she would not be classed as pretty by anyones standards. plus her style is starting to take on a slightly more not quite gothic but something in that direction sort of feel.
i am open to whatever you want to do with her. shun her because she isnt pretty ur have her as the kind of friend who likes her for something else. it is up to you.
Mia

Hey Pheeb.
I have selene here who could be an interesting friendship for Tres.
she and tres met at the ball last year and selene likes her not be ause she is pretty but because she helped her out of an awkward situation. however, i must say Selene is not pretty. she has some striking features (such as her odd eyes and mop of curly dark hair) but she would not be classed as pretty by anyones standards. plus her style is starting to take on a slightly more not quite gothic but something in that direction sort of feel.
i am open to whatever you want to do with her. shun her because she isnt pretty ur have her as the kind of friend who likes her for something else. it is up to you.
Mia
I don’t think Tres would shun her at all! Tres is only vain for herself because she sees it as one of her only strengths given everything else in her life was an experiment (even her name). Tres could still give her tips of fashion, she would still be down for helping her transition into a gothic style if you want? :D

Samantha & Tres: I think they’ve met once in the forest last year, but I’m definitely up for them hanging out again! Do you have any ideas on how they could meet?

Oh yeah! That's right! :) I'm afraid that I don't have any ideas at the moment though... Is Tres into breaking the rules? Maybe we could do something with that? If not, we can always think of something else.

Alex and Majora: Yas! That would be good for him to meet someone who is similar to him, and we can see how they get on. What house is he?

Awesome! I think Alex could be happy to meet someone that's similar to him aswell. Alexander is in Ravenclaw.

I'm not sure if Tres would break rules yet. She wouldn't have at all when she was growing up, although it couldnt hurt to branch out now shes older :r

Yass, alright, do you want to start something for them or shall i? :D

Ah alright, that makes sense. But if you have any other ideas that could work between Tres and Sam, then I'm happy to hear them :D

Okay, great! Would it be okay if you start? :)

So, three snakes and a puff xD

Mhairi Olaf: Well, I have Bryce Chamberlin and his son, Beau, who are both deaf that she could talk to, if needed. Not sure if she would talk to a firstie though xD

Tres Bear II: I can offer Cyrus as a friend or a small fling for her. He is pretty much a happy go lucky guy who loves to talk and make friends with everyone he sees. I don't think he would care much about how vain she is being, to be honest.

Majora Valentine: Rayleigh Orel is my muggle-born who is also sort of freaking out about magic and stuff. She is a little more logic minded and loves to read. She currently doesn't like the whole elves thing too. I think she would befriend him.

Hi Pheeb!

I have a third year Slytherin, Simon Thorne, who just transferred. He is pretty shallow and all about keeping up appearances. He’s pretty charming or at least he thinks he is, and he could probably be a fun fling or interesting friendship for Tres.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back