OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Slate's stomach rumbled and decided to just head in as well after giving Isaiah's rose. He was on his way to the Ravenclaw's table when he spotted Nolan at the next table. He knew him from the brotherhood, grateful that he did not have to search for his last delivery. He approached the boy and waved hello. "Hey, Nolan! I'm here to deliver a rose.", he held up the last remaining yellow rose from his basket.

Yellow for @Nolan Burke

Nolan had received a rose not too long ago and he continued to eat his snack until he heard his name being called out again and smiled at the familiar boy that he kinda knew from Brotherhood. "Hey! Slate aye?" Nolan asked the boy, hoping he had gotten his name right. He then noticed a yellow rose. He didn't think he'd get many or any roses today. "A rose for me? You shouldn't have" Nolan says with a chuckle, teasing a little.

Slate nodded, confirming his name. At what Nolan said next, he was confused for a moment before he caught on to the joke. "Oh!", he chuckled as well. "Too bad I forgot to send roses to the brotherhood.", he added with a shy smile. "Rose delivery for you.", he said, handing the rose while taking out the note too. "It comes with this.", he also added.

Hey bro!

Happy Valentine's Day! Can’t wait to make more music with you!

Eugene

Nolan chuckles at Slate's joke, before gently taking the rose and note, as well as thanking the younger boy before opening the note and taking a quick read. He smiled gently when he read it was from his friend. He knew that he'd had to thank the boy a little later when he next saw him.

"Good rose?", Slate asked with curiosity. He knew it was good since Nolan smiled while reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back