A distraction for the mover

Theo rolled his eyes and leant against the door frame. " Well if thats how you feel then you should work with me. I mean my boss knows what you did on my last job and he was impressed. So maybe you could do that." He shrugged. Ana had proven herself once and the job paid well so she would have her own money to spend so that would make her happy and stop her moaning about spending his

Ana's eyes widened. "Oh My God!! Seriously?!" She couldn't believe that someone had been impressed with the way she had tortured someone. It was something she had never heard before. "I'd love to." Ana sat on the end of the bed when she felt her legs getting tired from the weight.

Theo smiled widely at Ana and shook his head. " Yeah seriously. I mean come on you did kick a pregnant girl you didnt even know and you made her loose her child. Thats pretty heartless. Also you do have my good word in this so that is helping." He sighed and looked at his watch. " I will just go and ask the boss about it. I will be back in about 5 minutes. He likes to keep things as short as possible which is good." He laughed and apperated out to his work place to sort this out with the big man.

Ana smiled as she watched Theo leave. She couldn't believe she was finally going to have a job and one as fun as this as well. She wondered what Junior would think when she told him. He had always seen her as a soft girl who needed to be hardened up but that was when she backed down to people. Now she was different and she was ready to prove it to anyone who said she was still soft.

Ten minutes later

The had finished speaking to his boss and everything was all sorted out. Ana was part of the team not, although she would need to prove herself and rule number one was not to ask questions. He wondered if this was the right thing for her, well she had death eaters in the family so she should have it in her.

Theo apperated back to her house and back into the room. He sat on the end of the bed and decided to have a little fun. He put his head in his hands and sighed heavily. " I spoke to him. He couldnt have made his point more clearer." He said keeping his speech short and keeping his voice neutral.

Ana frowned. She wasn't sure whether Theo was upset about it or whether he was just faking it. "What did he say??" Her voice wasn't happy or sad. Just curious. She crossed her legs on the bed as she waited for Theo's answer. "Come on. Tell me."

Theo smiled and nudged her slightly. " He said that you can join the team. You still need to prove yourself though. You mainly rolling on one event and my good word. Also no asking questions. The less you know the better. Apart from that your good. You know have a overly paid and easy job. Not to mention fun." He said amused. He hadnt really got the reaction he wanted from her but he didnt really care.

Ana jumped. "Oh My God. This is amazing." She laughed and jumped onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She sat back on his knees with a leg either side of him. "How am I going to prove myself then?? I'm fine with not asking questions. I've spent my whole life doing that exact thing." She shrugged.

Theo sighed and thought for a second putting his hands on her upper back and pulling her close. " Just do the job you are given and do it well and dont get caught out. Do what i do and say your in the ministry and then say you have bad news and get them to sit down and tie them up when they dont expect it. Its simple really." He shrugged. When he first started he got loads of jobs but he was never caught out.

"Simple enough." Ana smiled as she felt her body being pulled closer to him. Her face was centimetres from his when she spoke. "It should be easy. After all, I've learnt from the best." She grinned cheekily when her hands moved across the muscles on his chest. Nobody could touch her here. Theo's arms surrounded her.

Theo smiled and nodded. Some parts of the jpb were easy and some parts werent. " You know it isnt all torture and kill. Sometimes you have to gain someone's trust, become their friend to get certain information out of then. Thats the hard part because say one wrong word and he whole operation goes bust or you can get to attached to who ever it is. You need to be perfect when it comes to hat sort of thing. Of course you only get them if you are good enough." Theo had had a few of these tasks but it was the more senior members that have been doing it most of their lives that did them.

Ana smiled. "I'll learn to be better at that. I'm not great at the moment but I can learn when I'm on the job." She rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. "Who wouldn't trust an innocent, pregnant teenager who needs help??" She smiled when she realised she had her cover. Simple and easy to remember yet effective and very likely to work.

" True but your not going to be a pregnant teenager for very long and believe me you wont get a job like that so soon." LIke he had said, she needed tp prove herself first and also just have time to get used to things so the boss could see how she worked and base the jobs around her. The got most jobs as his personality and way of working differed on what he was given, although he did prefer brute force and not to be leashed to just one thing he liked to have no limit on torturing or killing.

"I know." Ana shrugged. "When I've given birth, I can be a struggling single mother who can't pay for her baby." The cover stories seemed to be flying at Ana. It was like there was a library in her head and the stories were being opened and released as lies. She had never felt it like this before and she liked it.

Theo nodded and smiled. " Yeah thats good but you need to change your story to fit around the person your with. You will be given information on them so you can think of one. Although when you have a rehersed one in your head its good." He said kissing her neck gently and standing up holding her close to him and walking over to the wall and pressed her against it and continued to kiss her

Ana felt her back pushed against the wall. A grin moved onto her face as she kissed him back. Her hands moved up his top as she could feel the smooth muscles under her fingers. "Shouldn't be too difficult. It's not like I'm going to find it impossible to lie about something." She shrugged before kissing him again.

Theo kissed her back and ignored her last comment. Well he didnt answer it anyway. He turned around and walked back to the bed and led her down and kissed her, removing her top as he did so. His heart rate increased ever so slightly as he did that action and his breathing deepened as he kissed her lips. Again he felt the one emotion that he had never before felt in his life and still couldnt bring himself to admit it.

Ana's pulse started to speed up as he took her top off. She did the same to him then moved her hands down to his trousers. She knew he was finding it hard to show her that he loved her because he found it hard but she knew she loved him. The feeling was so strong inside of her that she couldn't hold it back. She wrapped her legs around Theo's back and pulled him closer to her body.

Two hours later

Theo was loed beside Ana, out of breath he was panting heavily. He was under the covers of Ana's new bed. It didnt seem as comfy as his but it was better than nothing he guessed. He stretched out his arms and inhaled deeply. " Well im tired now." He chuckled

Ana looked up at Theo and laughed. "Stamina." She leant her chin on his chest and looked into his abys-like eyes. "That's something you need. If you had more stamina then you wouldn't be so tired." It took quite a lot to make Ana tired. She usually only got tired when she hadn't slept much. Of course, there were exceptions but most of the time she was fine.

Theo rolled his eyes. " I have stamina. I was just doing most of the work thats all." He laughed and rested his hands on her back and led his head back and sighed. " I wunder when you will get your first job. It may be a kill you never know with him. I think he has a son as well. Not too sure, non of my business of course." He said with a smile. He could imagine having a dad in a high place like that, no one would touch him unless they had a death wish

"You so weren't." Ana giggled. "If you were doing most of the work then I'm the queen of Shiba." She pecked him on the nose and continued to laugh. "It's the same for me. You'll kill any one who lays a finger on me. Difference is, you'll do it yourself where as he'll probably hire someone to do it." She shrugged kept her eyes on his.

Theo laughed at what she said then shrugged. " Looks like your a queen then doesnt it." He said and kissed the top of her head. " Well it makes sense. If i got caught then i would be the one in azkaban, not him. He is just playing it safe." It made sense to Theo but he didnt care as long as he got paid for it. It would also keep it less personal for him to deal with if someone else would do it for him

Ana kissed his chest then rested her cheek on it. "He must love it. He has people do what he wants without any answering back or anything. People know that they'll end up dead if they say a word against him." Dervish had been like that when he was alive. People never tried saying anything against him because they would eventually regret it.

Theo shrugged. It did sound good he must admit but i must get boring after a while. Sure people did what you want with no questions asked but where was the fun in it. If you were on the receiving end then you got all the fun and the danger of the task. " I suppose it would be good to begin with but where is the fun and the action. If your the one that doing the work it is so much better. Well thats what i think anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back