Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Rory<3
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Swishy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale
Therese was glad being back at Hogwarts. It was always nice to see her family again, but she loved it at Hogwarts. Her grades weren't that good, but Therese was just easily distracted by the nice people around here. People were much more interesting that lecture she thought. Herbology was on the other hand really her thing, she liked the class more than others. Therese was a member of the wild patch club and enjoyed being in there. She often went to the gardens and took care of some plants and flowers there. The brunette was already a third year now and wanted to visit some friends and catch up while she was here again. So the brunette would meet up with Rory in the kitchens. It was a strange place, but on the other hand for the slytherin and huffelpuff it was somewhere in the middle for both. And Therese loved the food and perhaps they could enjoy it together. Rory was the first Therese had met, and she never would have guessed that they would become friends. Rory sold her, her wand at Ollivanders. And since that day Rory had helped her around at Hogwarts. They hanged out sometimes, but Rory was already a fifth years now so he had his own friends also. To Therese it didn't mattered how old or young people were. Therese always loved meeting new people and different personalities.

When the brunette entered the kitchens she looked around if she noticed someone being in there. Therese wasn't a person that lived to break rules but it was excited to do stuff. It wasn't like she was afraid to break rules, she just didn't thought it was needed. The Hufflepuff walked further into the kitchens and didn't heard much noices.
'' Hello? Is there someone in here?'' the brunette asked, not like she thought someone was saying something back, but just in case. Therese figured she was the first to be here. Rory would come soon she thought.

Rory had been putting aspects of his school life back in order, as he always did when he got back to school, he made a point of meeting up with various friends, of getting back into a quidditch routine, spending time just doing what needed done when he returned. It was nice to not have to worry about a girlfriend when he got back, though since breaking up with Anabelle he’d barely thought about her, where he had thought about other girls a lot. Flirting seemed to be increasingly easy as Rory grew older, he found it an easier way to talk to people around him, but there was one girl for which flirting was just a part of it. Therese. He liked her, she was a nice, sweet and very pretty girl. A little younger than him but someone whose company he’d always enjoyed. It was surprising given that she was a hufflepuff and Rory’s running track record with that house was anything but positive.

The slytherin had therefore been happy to reach out to her and invite her to have some food with him in the kitchens, one to catch up and two because it would be nice to see her. He could’ve just waited for the next meal in the great hall and sat with her, but it wasn’t like he could sit at the hufflepuff table or someone like Amber or Tristan would see fit to be a fanny towards him, and he didn’t want to be too obviously flirting where Anabelle could see him, partly he just wanted to ensure that his options remained open no matter who his current crush was. So he stood in the kitchens giving the house elves stern instructions on what he needed when he heard a voice, ”Oh hey Therese!” the boy greeted as he spotted her, he walked away from where he was and towards her, ”How are ye? Good break?” Rory had a confident smile on his face as he motioned for her to sit down on the nearest table with him, ”I get the house elves makin’ something fae us, figure we could catch up, cause it is good tae see ye,”

Therese didn't really knew what Rory wanted to do in the kitchen but she really loved seeing Rory again. He was different than most of the people and her family perhaps had no clue why she wanted to hang out with such a boy, but Therese didn't cared. Some family members thought strange of her, the way her mindset worked. But Therese believed that everyone had some goodness inside of them and if they were all dark and stuff Therese still wouldn't hate them. She had a gift to see the beauty in everyone and it was a challenge to make someone like you and she was ready to face them always. The brunette heard a familliar voice as she entered. When she came closer she noticed Rory. '' Hi Rory!'' Whenever the brunette saw the boy he made her smile. He was a bit older than she was but she didn't cared. Age was just something, not the most important thing. It was good to see her friend again and she was curious what he was up to lately. '' I'm good. And you? My break was fine, not really something special.'' the brunette smiled at Rory and was curious what he had done in the break. '' You have been working a lot I guess? With all those new students again.'' Therese loved the start of the year always. New students would arrive at the school and it was interesting to see where everyone ended up. In their family there wasn't someone that would be sorted this year. Next year was it time again for that.

When Rory said that the house elves would make something for them she smiled. It was kind of cute that he thought of that. Seemed romantic or something really. '' I'm really happy seeing you too. Time is really flying. It looks like yesterday that I've met you in Ollivanders.'' Therese said sweet to Rory. Therese also knew he had to train a lot with the quidditch team. Rory seemed like a busy person and she admired that. He worked for it she believed.

The boy was always nicer to the girls he liked, it was just easier to be in a slightly flirty manner, but with Therese he was actually most of the time being polite, it wasn’t any act, it that he did really, genuinely like her, she wasn’t the sort of person he would usually like, but he did like her. The boy smiled at her as she walked over to him, ”hey,” he repeated in return just listening to what she said in reply to his questions, he was more than certain that she had managed to do more than he had managed to do during the time, ”Did ye go anywhere nice?” he asked her trying to learn a little more about her and her family. What they were like, what did other families get up to in the days they weren’t in school. He was geniunely curious about her and her family, ”Ye have siblings right?” he was sure he knew her surname from others. The teen nodded at her, ”Pretty much everyday,” he complained with a small sigh in his voice, of how much easier life would be if he lived and had stayed in Scotland. He would be working in the family store, the quiet family store. It would be easier than this, and given he’d have all his cousins about, and it would be summer, albeit not a good summer, but a summer nonetheless.

Rory couldn’t help but admit that time was flying, it was just gliding between his fingers it would be strange to think it would’ve been almost six years that his sister had been dead, but that was apparently life. ”I served you in my first year in Ollivanders,” the boy told her, ”It does feel like yesterday, ta be honest, dinnae think ah’d still be stuck here in new Zealand, but here ah am,” he said, once again sighing but perhaps there wasn’t too much bad about living in New Zealand, he didn’t have much freedom from his family, but he certainly had some. ”Are ye happy wae yer wand then? Wis it a good purchase?” he couldn’t help but then add. He’d sold a lot of wands, but not enough did he stay in contact or friendly with the people he sold them too like he had with Therese. ”Are ye working or no?” he hoped that she wasn’t since he knew how miserable he was, but perhaps she was.

The brunette felt pretty exciting to be here in the kitchens with Rory now. It wasn't something she would usually do, but Therese was open minded and trying stuff out was a part of that too. The brunette smiled at Rory and was glad to hear his voice again. He had such a lovely accent and Therese still had some too, but not that thick as Rory. Therese still lived in Sweden but she had learned a lot from the English language. Both her parents were born in Sweden and so they spoke the language a lot at home. But Therese had chosen for this school, because both her parents went to it. It seemed like a strange option since the school was far away from Sweden. But it was just some choice that stayed in the family. And it was nice to have some family around the school. Sofia and Beaubelle were the first to join from their family and Therese thought it was lovely to see her family around. You could really see them growing as persons but also in their magical abilities. The brunette listened at Rory and thought about her break. '' We visited family in England and I went to a Quidditch game with my parents and siblings.'' the brunette said with a friendly smile. She wanted to tell Rory about her growing love for Quidditch and figured he would understand. Therese knew Sofia wouldn't like the choice, but she could deal with that. She was the own boss of her body and what she wanted to do in the future. She really understood why Sofia didn't liked quidditch and she could have her opinion. '' Did you do anything except for working? With your family perhaps?'' Therese asked to Rory carefully. He had told her about his sisters death once and why he was in New Zealand in stead of the other school. Therese hoped that Rory knew that he could talk to her about anything. It was up to him how much he wanted to share. Therese remembered how Sofia and Gabriel acted when their mother died. It took time to process. Therese thought it was impressive how much Rory worked. She really respected that.

She nodded when he started about siblings. Well her siblings still had to join but her family was big and around hogwarts. '' I'm the oldest. I do have siblings but they are too young to join Hogwarts. But I have a lot of family around here. No one in your year, but Sofia and Beaubelle are the oldest they are fourth years now. I've got two cousins in your house though.'' the brunette said with a smile. Gabriella and Liam were in Slytherin but Gabriella pretended not to be a family member. Therese didn't mind, she liked Gabriella still and hoped they would become a part of the family once again. She smiled as Rory also said that their meeting felt like yesterday. But the time was really going fast. It was kind of him to ask her about her wand and Therese never really had thought about it. It was fine she figured? It worked and she still thought of it as pretty. '' I'm really happy with my wand yes, it works fine. Thanks to you ofcourse!'' she added. At the other question she shook her head. She didn't worked anywhere and it wasn't like she would not like it but she liked being with family over breaks. Perhaps later on she would.

Rory felt a little jealous of the time that she had spent with her family, jealous because he hadn’t managed to do the same. But of course she had gotten to do what she wanted with her family, her family that clearly stuck together. He had been sent off here to live when his family had lost his sister, but it didn’t necessarily make things easier for him ”What quidditch game did you go see?” the boy asked with a curious expression, since he had family that played on certain teams.. At her question about his work he laughed, ”Nope,” the boy replied with a slightly forced expression, he didn’t like talking about his work other than to complain, he didn’t see the point in talking about his continous work when most would just ignore his complaining and call him selfish, ”Ma sister Bonnie and ma da came round fae ma birthdae, but that’s all,” he knew that his family was busy, he had a younger brother and a younger sister both of whom required his mother’s attention, and someone needed to look after the store. It just didn’t make things easy for Rory and his birthday. After all, what would Therese care about his family, ”They all live in Scotland, it’s quite far to come just fae me,” the boy explained with a small shrug to her. The teen knew that it wasn’t much of an explanation, but at the very least it was one. It was the reasoning behind it, his parents loved him doted on him, his father was priming him to follow the family. To continue the line properly, which he couldn’t do with Therese, but he liked her a lot. She was confident and driven and good in ways Annabelle hadn’t ever been. ”I like coming back tae school just cause I dinnae have tae work any mare,”

The slytherin listened as she talked about her family, nodding along with all that she was saying about them, ”Two in slytherin? Who are they?” the boy asked with a curious expression, ”How old are your siblings? Maybe I’ve got some the same age?” Rory was curious, just because of the friends he could end up introducing them to to make school life easier, if they like him were sent to this school. ”I’ve got cousins and stuff at Hogwarts in Scotland, and apparently ma half brother went tae this school, but ah havenae really looked intae it,” Rory looked at her with a small smile. He of course wanted to know more about her, her and her family. She was just the sort of easy person to talk to that he didn’t mind getting to know a little. He liked her of course, and that meant he was trying a little more to get to know her. Rory’s smiled grew as she talked about her wand, ”Ah’m glad,” he joked with ease. He would’ve certainly been a little frustrated if the wand she had gotten was one she didn’t like, but that wasn’t what had happened. The boy stood up, ”What dae ye want tae eat?” he asked, ”Ah’ll get one of the elves tae dae it,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back