OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Flexible Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Friday had decided in the end that she was going to have a costume for her first Halloween celebration and she was going for it hard. The girl had just figured that this would be the occasion to try hard and then she could decide, depending on how this went, whether to do so again. She had fake horns coming out of her head, and wings that with the aid of an older student's magi, moved with her. She liked how it felt and looked. She thought it looked amazing. Friday stepped into the great hall and made sure that she made a bit of an entrance by opening the wings a little. Then she continued further in to figure out if this was actually going to be fun.

Lucy was excited for the Halloween feast, and even though her chosen costume wasn't very spooky, she was proud of it. She felt very pretty, and she liked that feeling. Every girl should be given the opportunity to look and feel pretty if they wanted to. She was by the snack table eating when she saw another girl, who looked around her age, enter the room. Lucy stared in awe at the demon costume, how cool the wings and the horns looked. It was definitely a Halloween costume - not just a costume in general. Lucy walked up to the girl, who she now recognised from one of her classes. "Your costume looks great!" Lucy exclaimed. "The wings are so cool! I love it!" Lucy gushed.

Friday was trying to spot Vanity in amongst the rest of the students. She hadn't quite spotted her, but also didn't want to actively look for her, she didn't want to appear desperate or anything. But she didn't need to look for her, when a girl who was in at least one of her classes walked up to her. "Thank you," she said with a boastful tone. "They took forever," she said, deciding to pretend like she had put more work into them that she had. "Are you a princess?"

"It really is very cool," Lucy reiterated, eyeing the wings. She wondered how the girl had managed to make them so realistic. "And yes, I'm a princess." Lucy did a little twirl, smiling. "Not very spooky but I like it, and that's what counts, right?" Lucy didn't really have any aspirations to win anything. She was just here to have a good time. "I'm Lucy, by the way," Lucy added on.

Friday was glad that someone else thought it was cool because she certainly thought so. Princess was a simple option really, she could wear a dress and a crown and call that a day. "Not spooky, but it's nice, it's a nice dress," she did however compliment. "Friday," she said, knowing that this girl was likely to find that quite funny or at the very least was going to have a comment about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back