Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey guys,

So my university has recently changed the format of how I can upload assignments, and it is now a pain in the arse to do, which means it takes me twice as long to do them and twice as long to upload them. I have a break coming up in a week or two, so as you can imagine I have quite a few assignments on the table that need to get done and as I am a perpetual procrastinator, it means that I am going to take forever to do them, stress myself out, get sick and sleep for days when they are over. My activity will be very scarce quite likely and I am mostly likely only going to be available for those plots that have a timer on them, Christmas, Yule, Debtates, excetera, so I'm sorry, but for now all else must take a back seat. I love you guys and hope to be back on top of things in a couple of weeks. :cry: :doh: :wub: :hug:

Take it easy Teigan! Get your RL stuff done first. We'll still be here when you come back ^_^ :hug:

Good luck with all your work Ate!!! I'll miss you and come back soon when you're all good!! :D

Okay Teigs! Know that I will miss you. Don't worry about Galaxy and Orsino, there's always the fan-fiction section to get caught up in! Any of our other plots can wait while you rest, because your health is number one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back