A chilly evening in the garden

Blake flinched at Lily's fake-punch, moaning a little for effect. "I yield!" he said in a stalky tone. "Wait for me!" he called as Lily started walking to the castle. Falling into step beside her, he then linked her arm around his.

Lily giggled as Blake faked a reaction to her 'punch'. She snuggled up to him as they walked and soon made it back to the castle. At the stairs inside, she looked up at him. "So, when do we leave for California? I am so ready for some sun and sand!" she said with a grin, knowing she would need to return to her house shortly, lest she get busted for being after curfew again. She was not happy about being busted in the forest, but this time she knew that she had 10 minutes to get back upstairs -- and as much as she loved being with Blake, she was going to get them both back on time.

"As soon as the holidays begin. I need to contact Josh on how we are arriving though," Blake told Lily. He was excited and curious to be having a warm Christmas, instead of the snowy ones he' had his whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back