Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily walked into the garden to take a bit of a stroll. The evening was a bit chilly, as most were late in the year like this. She pulled her cloak closer around her, finally deciding to take a seat on a bench. She sat down on the bench, pulling her knees up to her chest and placing her feet on the seat next to her. She snuggled under her cloak and looked up at the stars, noticing a few of the constellations they had covered in astronomy class.

"Orion's Belt," Blake stated, his index finger pointed at seven stars that stood out against the evening sky. "That's the only constellation I can ever remember. My dad showed it to me the night of our first camping trip," he added with a soft laugh, seating himself crossed legged on the bench so that he faced Lily. "How are you? Felt like it was ages ago that I last saw you."

Lily moved her head back down from staring at the sky, and smiled widely at Blake. "Hey you. It has been forever. I hate exam time. I never get to see anyone that is important in my life." She dropped her legs down to the side of the bench, and leaned forward to kiss her boyfriend fully on the lips. She then turned and moved so that she was leaning back against his chest, looking back up at the sky. "So Orion's belt?"She tipped her head back so her head was on his shoulder, her forehead resting next to his cheek.

Blake welcome the kiss and was a little disappointed when it ended too soon. Tilting his head to the side he breathed in the scent of Lily's hair, like he always did. "Orion's Belt indeed. So, I was wondering... do you have a date to the Yule Ball? 'Cause, you know, if you don't then I'd love to take you."

Lily turned her head to look at Blake. "Hmmm. Yule Ball you say? I think I am busy that night." She had a smirk on her face, knowing that she was going to say yes to her love, but going to mess with him for a bit first.

"Oh, stab me with a blunt knife, won' cha!" Blake laughed. "Seriously, if I must beg, then so be it!"

Lily turned around and put her hands on Blake's face, pulling it towards her. "I think I am busy going to the ball with you," she said just above a whisper before she kissed him fully on the lips again.

Blake kissed Lily back, his arms wrapping themselves around her waist. Pulling away for air he breathed, "So what color is your dress?"

Pulling back from Blake just a bit, her cheeks a bit flushed, she spoke. "My dress? Um, I have a black one. Do you have an outfit already?" Lily was a bit flustered, as she always was after kissing Blake.

"Something I've had for a while, but just never wore," Blake smiled brightly. "Black aye? I'm sure you'll look beautiful."

Lily's eyes gleemed. "I am excited to see you in that then. But then again, I think you look amazing all covered in mud and dirt after a quidditch game too." She smiled then leaned in to kiss him once again under the stars. It was getting closer to curfew, but still about an hour or so before the time they had to be back in their houses.

"As do you," Blake said with a chuckle. Gladly he returned Lily's kiss, drawing away after a moment of lingering. "Are you cold?" he asked as he noticed his toes were feeling numb. Without waiting for an answer he wrapped the ends of his cloak around Lily so that they were encased in warmth together.

"Well, I was, but now I am rather warm and cozy," Lily said with a smile. She moved around again so she had her back against Blake's chest and was able to look up at the stars again, her head on his right shoulder. She was starting to get sleepy, but was not going to walk home just yet. This reminded her of the summer holiday when she and Blake would be on the beach til late while Josh would be playing cards or whatever with his buddies.

"Where should we meet?" he asked her after a moment of distraction. He could not help but enjoy the radiance of Lily's warmth.

"Hmm. How about in the Great Hall? If that is okay with you." Lily closed her eyes and turned her head so her nose was next to Blake's neck. She smiled as she inhaled his scent. She loved these moments with him, just being able to be close to each other for a bit.

"Sure, it saves the hassle." Wrapping his arms more securely around Lily so that she was cradled in them, he rested his cheek on the top of her head. "What are you doing over the holidays?"

Lily smiled as she was snuggled closer to Blake. "Not really anything. I will have to tell you about my conversation with my mom a few weeks ago, but not tonight. I don't want to relive that unpleasantness right now. But it has been made clear to me that I cannot go home again any time soon. I guess I will be staying around here again." She frowned as she spoke, but then decided that she needed to put the memory of home out of her head and concentrate on where she was right now. She smiled again, realizing that she was going to the ball with the cutest boy in New Zealand, and he was her boyfriend.

Blake was having problems with his own mother, so hearing that Lily was too made him frown. Lily had always spoken good of her parents, so he wondered what had happened, or what words were said. But he did not voice his concern for that, and instead kissed Lily on the cheek and said, "I'm sorry to hear that. But if you want, you can spend the holidays with me and Josh again. I know he approves of you so I don't think he'll mind the company."

"I think I would like that. Maybe when we are there, I can try to figure things out with Mom. I will fill you in, I promise. Just not tonight. I would rather think happy thoughts," Lily replied with a giggle as the image of Peter Pan popped in her head. "Plus, Josh is a hottie and I think I would love to go and watch him running on the beach for a few days." She was joking with Blake, like she had over the summer, but it was very obvious where Blake got his good looks from.

Pretending to pout, Blake said, "Oh... I see how it is." But he could not keep a straight face and ended up laughing. "You are a strange girl, Lily Potter."

Lily turned to look at Blake, taking his face in her hands. "I might be strange but you still love me, Blake Zepline, so you must be just as strange." She then winked at him before kissing him fully on the lips.

Blake accepted the kiss enthusiastically. When they broke apart he said, "I think it's time I walked you back to your house. It's getting late."

Lily smiled at Blake. "Yeah, I better not get caught out of the house. Would not be too good for a prefect to be out past curfew." She giggled, then stood up, waiting for her boyfriend to join her.

Blake stood up as soon as Lily had. Glancing down at her he smirked deeply at their height differences. "I see you still haven't caught up."

Lily looked up at Blake and fake-punched him in the gut. "Stop that! I am NOT that short!" she yelled at him with a giggle. "You just have to stop being freaky tall." She stuck her tongue out at him, then started to walk back to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back