Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey everybody,

As many of you may have noticed - Kaitlyn has stepped down from being a part of the global moderating team. You'll be pleased to hear, however, that this decision is almost certainly only temporary. Barring some act of god or unnatural burden, she will return to us in time. For now, it's important that she focus on her studies (and, as HNZ's unofficial motto goes - 'real life comes first') and we'd much rather see Kaitlyn take a break from helping run behind the scenes than try to do 50,000 things at once and burn out on us. Fortunately, we'll all still see her around the board and posting classes as her professors and be able to check in to make sure she's doing all her schoolwork (Kaitlyn, if you're reading this now, get back to work :glare: ).

I think this is also a great time to note that Kaitlyn has been a part of our staff team here for over three and a half years, and during that time her dedication to the board has been astounding. Her contributions to staff discussion will undoubtedly be missed during this time, as well as seeing a friendly purple name on the board, but we're glad she's taking time to take care of what matters and that she'll be able to return to the team once she has an appreciation for her schedule and has a handle on things.

On behalf of myself, Cyndi, and I daresay the rest of the site - thanks a lot, Kaitlyn, and enjoy your vacation from the burden of purple - you've earned it. ^_^

~Nick

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back