Not open for further replies.

Kira Carter

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 13" with a core of Essence of Unicorn Hair
So here we have Kira Baxter. A 25 year old Auror and shopkeeper. She is a hardworking woman and is very driven for someone of such a young age. She is very sweet, kind and friendly and a overall nice person ^_^

So she's currently engaged to Andros Carter ( :wub: ) it's a sort of rushed relationship but she's very happy and very much in love ^_^ So they're getting married on New Year's Day 2025 and even though Kira isn't worried about most of the things on her to - do list she has one problem....She has no bridesmaids :erm: So she's looking for one or two women around her age 20-30 or so to become close friends with her and full the position as bridesmaid. Her younger sister Jasmin will already be one but I don't want to be doing a lot of RPing by myself xD

So anyone interested reply here ^_^

- Pat

Melodie could be friends with her :) From what you said it seems like the two would get on well :)

Let me know what you want or anything :p

Brittaneh :D

I offer Martine, because she's also an Auror and doubtless they would have met in the office at some point. :p
She's 26, so they're close in age, too. ^_^

:frantics: Replies, sweet! :D

Martine sounds great ^_^ Do you want to start the RP or will I?

Mel seems a bit too young though :erm: Sorry.

I can offer Effie Snow for this if needed.
She's 27 and it seems like she and Kira would get along fairly well.

Ohh yes Effie would be great :D Thank you ^_^
Oh do you want to set up the RP or me? :D

If you could start it, that would be great. I have to go out soon so I can't reply at the moment but I can get to it later today. xD

No preferences, around Obsidian or Brightstone is fine :)
Antoinette Greenwood said:
If you could start it, that would be great. I have to go out soon so I can't reply at the moment but I can get to it later today. xD
Will do ^_^

I can offer Pamela! :D She's a Shopkeeper so maybe they know each other like that? I'm dyyyying to RP again and poor Pam, I never do anything with her! :(

Pam would be great :D I'd say they should at least know each other and maybe we can just have them become closer now ^_^ If I get time I'll set up the RP and post the link back here.

Thank you for this guys :wub:

I can offer up Noelle. I really want to RP with her. Doesn't matter if she is a bridesmaid or not, friends would be good. They do both work at the ministry of magic, granted in other areas but they could be work friends.

Friends sounds great :D Can never hurt to have a few more of them :lol: I'm mega busy at the moment so if you could set up an RP that would be great, if not I'll get to it a bit later on or tomorrow sometime :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back