A Breezy Outing

Silus Hollister

OOC First Name
Carrie
Sexual Orientation
Self Hatred
Wand
9 1/2 Straight Elm, Dragon Heartstring

While Silus had matured a little over the years and gained a hold over his more explosive emotions, mischief still held a special place in the dark haired youth's heart. That's why he'd suggested he and Lyra meet here at the forbidden forest. As he strolled along the edge of trees that bordered the forest his mind took a trip through memory lane. The times that stood out the most were almost always married to trouble. They would usually occur at some place like the cliffs or the forest he now walked near. Lyra was almost always there too.

He recalled a certain time where he stirred up and engaged in a ridiculous tree climbing stunt that ended in injury. He had been trying to impress her of course. Things were different now with them being in their final year at Hogwarts now. The two were good friends and Silus had pretty much come to terms with the fact that that Lyra was dating Felix -- a Hufflepuff he had once tangled with in the library.

The Ravenclaw smirked at the memory, and he kicked out at a stone with the toe of his boot, hitting a nearby tree trunk. He had gotten there a little ahead of time, but he expected to see her any minute now. Silus let his eyes sweep back towards the castle and he leaned back against the tree he'd hit.

Lyra snuck out of the front doors to the castle, careful to not be spotted. Where she was going was strictly off limits, but she had not hesitated when Silus had asked her to meet him in the forest for an adventure. Lyra had never been much for following school rules, and luckily, Silus had the same disregard for the rules. That had been established during their first meeting seven years ago. For obvious reasons, she hadn't told Felix what she was doing tonight. She knew he really disliked Silus and the time she spent with hi, and she didn't want any fighting. Felix trusted her, and even begrudgingly accepted her friendship with Silus. He had promised her no more fighting.

Coming up on the forest, Lyra heard some thudding noises and went in that direction. The Gryffindor girl saw her freakishly tall friend leaning up against a tree. Lyra ran to him and threw her arms around him in a hug before stepping away with a grin at Silus. "Hiya. Long time, no see. How was your break?" she asked curious as to what he did.

Silus eyes lit up once he caught sight of Lyra and he chuckled happily as she wrapped her smaller arms around him in greeting. As she stepped back he matched the grin on her face, pleased to see the Gryffindor was just as happy to see him as he was to see her. "Have any trouble getting here?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. Silus knew it would've been easier to simply meet up by the lake or in the castle, but this was far more fun. That and lately there hadn't been much excitement in the Ravenclaw's life. "Not bad." He replied to her question. He could tell she was curious as to what he had done, but the truth was not much of anything. His life back "home" mainly consisted of roaming the streets and occasionally having someone attempt to mug him.

"Tell me about your break." He said, knowing fully well she'd have had a more interesting one than his own. She'd probably spent it with Felix he figured, but he dismissed that thought as he slid his hands in his jacket pockets. As he listened to hear her reply he began walking at a slow pace deeper into the actual forest.

Lyra smirked at Silus's question. "Of course not. I'd never stand you up." she teased him lightly. Nothing stood in her way when she was determined to make it happen. The brunette looked at Silus with side-eyes, not fully believing his very short answer to her question, but she didn't press it. His home life was extremely different from hers, and as his self-appointed best friend, Lyra had learned that Silus only opened up about it when he wanted to and not a moment sooner. But, not prying was so hard for her. Instead, she walked further into forest with her friend.

"My break was nice. My mum let Link and I move into the apartment over Ollivander's instead of staying at home with her. I spent most of my time working in Ollivander's, or with Felix in the apartment." Lyra said, not going in to detail about what she was doing in the apartment with Felix. "Though, I really think I made a grave mistake by letting Felix and Link spend time together. I think I'm going to regret that. They've become the best of friends." she said, shaking her head. Really, it was a very big mistake.
<i></i>

Silus' eyes lit up in amusement at Lyra's teasing and he replied with a grin. He didn't miss the glance she gave him either after he'd made his very brief reply about how his break was. The Ravenclaw had been truthful. In fact, it had been good compared to his usual time spent away from the school. He'd really grown especially tall this year, so most people left him well and good alone. And the few muggers who'd made a pass at the dark haired youth had been the ones to crawl away bleeding and bruised instead of it being the other way around as it had been. Silus didn't really want to tell these things to Lyra. It was the regular for him, and he didn't want to risk making her worry or pity him.

As they walked further away from the forest entrance he turned his head her way. "Really, it wasn't bad at all. Mostly boring because you weren't there." Silus told her with a smile. He felt content as Lyra began filling him in on the details of her break. The Ravenclaw found it intriguing when she informed him that she and her brother had stayed in the apartment above Ollivander's. Did they have the apartment to their own? He couldn't even imagine something like that living the way he did, but he was very happy for her.

He was unable to hide his jaw tensing up at her mention of being with Felix in the apartment together, presumably alone. Silus didn't want to think about them like that, and he simply kept his eyes straight ahead, forcing his mind not to wander. He inwardly scoffed at himself, what else could he expect? That they'd only be there all by themselves playing tic tac toe? He relaxed when she mentioned her brother again. "Sounds like a very nice break. But why would you regret letting your brother and Urie spending time with each other?" He asked while moving suddenly, barely missing a large web. "Watch out for that." He warned her.

The Gryffindor nudged Silus playfully with her elbow as he said his break had been good with the exception of missing her. The last part she believed, but she remained skeptical about the rest of it. Lyra held her tongue though and didn’t give any indication that she didn’t fully believe him. Instead, she answered his question. ”Because now they are in some weird bromance, and Link has horrible ideas. Like the absolute worst. We will be lucky if they don’t burn the school down or something.” Lyra said with a laugh, but only half-joking. Link certainly knew how to get into trouble.

“What are you going to do after we graduate?” Lyra asked, rather suddenly as the thought popped into her head. She did worry about her friend, even if Silus did his best to shield Lyra. As he called out a warning to her, she grinned at him. ”I am much too short for that to reach. It’s your freakish height that makes you the perfect target. Besides, spiders don’t scare me.” she said, laughing.
<i></i>

Silus rolled his eyes playfully and feinted stumbling as he felt the gentle nudge from Lyra's elbow. She seemed at peace with what he'd told her and Silus continued his walk now perfectly content as he listened to her answer his question. The dark haired youth hardly cared about the shenanigans that went on between Lyra's brother and Felix Urie, but he always enjoyed hearing her talk about things. He wasn't the least bit surprised that the two had some "weird bromance" thing, and he almost snorted in amusement. "They better hurry up and do it before graduation." Silus replied, playing along.

The Ravenclaw bit his lip as Lyra asked him of his plans after graduation. He didn't have any plans, and he supposed he'd simply go back to what he did on break. It's was an embarrassing realization. Silus had never taken the studies very seriously, and now it was too late to turn his ship back around. He wasn't going to be a Hogwarts success story, and he felt shame in not being able to tell Lyra even the most modest of after graduation plans. "Who knows." He replied, dodging the question entirely. "Are you going to work with your mother full time, or do you have other things in mind?" Silus asked.

He smirked at Lyra as she made the comment about his height, and a little bit of boyish prode came back to him. Silus playfully rested his elbow on her head for a moment, admiring how petite she really was. "I'm glad spiders don't scare you. That's not a very Gryffindor thing." He teased.

"Don't say that where they can hear you!" Lyra said, jokingly looking around as if one of them might materialize out of thin air. She didn't expect that, but one could never be too sure when it came to Link. Even though she knew him better than anyone, he constantly did the unexpected. "Do you know my brother much?" she asked, curious if they had ever had a conversation with each other. She knew they had met at her house a couple of times, but she didn't know if Link had ever antagonized Silus.

Lyra looked curiously at Silus as he said he didn't know what he was going to be doing. She knew Felix was in much of the same boat. It seemed pretty normal for about half of the seventh years. Lyra had known exactly what she wanted to do for years. "Not even a little." she said without hesitation. "I'm going to play Quidditch. I don't know where yet, but my parents have a lot of contacts with different teams because they were both excellent players. I know mum would love for me to play with the Harpies like she did though." she said, confidently. "It's what I've wanted to do since I was like two." she told him, looking up at him with a smile.

"OW! You're going to crush me." Lyra complained with a scowl in his direction, even though she didn't mean it. The Gryffindor wasn't quite so breakable. She just liked to give Silus a hard time. "It's true. I'm not scared of much, and even if I was, I wouldn't let anyone know it." she teased with a wink at her friend.
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">

x- Okay, so I wasn't going to, but then I thought about it and decided I should :r

Felix was bored. Most of the seventh years were studying about now and since Felix had given up studying years ago, he didn't have much to do. He'd considered looking for Link, but he hadn't managed to find him, nor James either. He had too many Gryffindor friends. He needed to branch out, though he was sure it was probably too late to start now, given they only really had a year left. If they weren't studying they were sleeping, it wasn't too late, but late enough that most of the prefects and professors were out on patrol. Felix had no one to talk to in the dorm and wished that he'd asked Lyra to meet him tonight. He could use some couple time after the break, despite living together. Link was there too, so they had to tone down a lot of it, though Felix was delighted to have another friend.

He wasn't sure why, but his legs ached for a stretch, he thought he might go down for a walk by the lake, or a swim, since he missed the water. Back home he'd had a swimming pool and a waterway to use, in New Zealand there was nothing, especially considering he now lived above Ollivanders. It was weird, but kind of cool. He was just surprised that his mother had allowed it, though he hadn't really given her much of a chance to respond to it. The walk to the lake was filled with moving in the shadows and dodging the keen eyes of the prefects, though more than once he'd caught them either snoozing or getting up to their own mischief. They weren't always as goody-two-shoes as the professors liked to believe. Shaking his head as he managed to make it out into the open without being caught, a feat he was more than a little proud of, Felix headed for the lake. He had thought about grabbing Lyra on the way, but didn't want to have to walk all the way upstairs only to realise that he actually had no way of getting into the dorm. Shrugging, Felix made it to the lake and sat down, now that he was here, he didn't actually want to get into the water. But he didn't much want to move either. Sighing, he leaned back and focused on the sky. What a view. One he did not get to see when he was in Australia. He didn't live in the outback.

After several moments, Felix rolled onto his side and frowned when he saw someone heading towards the forest in the distance. He didn't know who it was, but if it was a first year, he didn't want them to get hurt. At least he would have a better chance of surviving in there than they would. Rolling back onto his back, Felix gingerly got up off the ground and followed them, hanging back until he noticed that they had met up with someone. It looked like a Ravenclaw. He wasn't expecting that. It took him a few more minutes of following to catch them up and realise who he had been following the whole time. He sighed and moved closer once he had and groaned. "I should have known it would be you." He was annoyed, but not angry. He'd promised Lyra he wouldn't fight with Silus anymore, but it was increasingly hard to do that when Silus kept doing things like this.

x- sorry for the length, as I was writing I realised I didn't actually know why he was there and so I kept writing until Felix did it himself xD

Though Falon knew studying was important, she knew sleep was just as. But she'd discovered studying right up until bedtime was a bad idea, as her mind now buzzed with things she had just read, what homework she hadn't finished yet and what was to come. NEWTs were scary, and even though she was sure being a Quidditch Player didn't require her to have top marks, she didn't want to be a failure.
That was why the Seventh Year Gryffindor was huffing in her bed, unable to fall asleep. She flung herself over to the other side of her body, maybe the right was more comfortable than left? But her eyes quickly fell on her friend's empty bed. The two girls had reconciled faster than Falon had with her twin, who she still thought probably didn't spare a thought for her at all during his days. Lyra wasn't a Prefect, so apart from in the Common Room, Falon wouldn't know where else the girl would be. Hoping she was in the Common Room so she could have someone to talk to, Falon tiptoed down, frowning when she didn't see her. The Gryffindor barely had a second thought about what she was doing as she walked towards the door, she was up and about now, she might as well go for a walk and hopefully come across Lyra in her travels. As Falon sneaked through the castle, the only logical place she could think of for students to sneak out to was the Forbidden Forest. Everywhere else inside the castle was crawling with Professors and Prefects, and you were just asking to be caught.
Thankful for the fresh air as she stepped outside, Falon's suspicions were confirmed as she saw two people walking into the Forbidden Forset. There was no doubt about who it was, so the Gryffindor decided to go and join the party. Shortly after they had entered, Falon recognized another person entering. Felix. She stopped, wondering if she really wanted to join Felix's and Lyra's special time together, before remembering that Lyra had gone in with someone else as well. Curious, the Seventh Year picked up her pace, wanting to know what had bought the three of them together, to the Forbidden Forest. Following the voices, it wasn't hard to find them quickly. "What's going on?" She asked.

Silus slowed his pace momentarily, trying to recall his meetings with Lyra's twin, Link. No terrible memories came up concerning him. Apparently the Gryffindor boy hadn't loathed him too much when they'd crossed paths at Lyra's house, but that would be a different story now with him being such buddies with Urie. "I only remember a woman warning him not to touch anything. That was when you invited me to your house over break." He responded, an amused look on his face. That seemed like ages ago.

The Ravenclaw listened admiringly to Lyra's aspirations to play quidditch for a living, and when he looked down at her, he knew she'd have no trouble at it. He told her this, his voice sincere, with a warm smile on his face as he met her gaze. "I do hope you'll continue to be friends with me when you're internationally famous."

Silus' eyes narrowed with worry as he quickly withdrew his arm away. He'd sworn he'd barely put any of his weight on Lyra, but he must've misjudged. It didn't sound like she was teasing him and he flushed slightly in embarrassment, offering up an apology. "Are you alright?" He asked, concern in his voice. It was at this time that he heard others approaching and he whipped his head back in their direction, cursing under his breath. He hoped it wasn't some nosy professor, but he would've gladly traded when he saw who it was.

Standing very near them now was the last person he wanted to see. And was that his sister? "You're late. Did you read the time on my invitation wrong?" Silus mocked, his voice suddenly less warm.

”Yes. That sounds about right. It was probably my mother or one of my aunts. Link likes to smash things.” Lyra said with a shrug at her twin’s tendencies. Link had always been a prankster without an ounce of seriousness in his body unless it came to something causing her harm.

For some reason unknown to her, Silus had always had a tender, warm side to him when they were alone. He seems to reserve looks like the one he was currently giving her for her alone. The warm smile was Lyra’s most favorite expression. The Gryffindor nudged him playfully again. ”Oh come on. You know I could never forget you, Si. We’re best friends.”she said, meaning what she said. Lyra had tucked her hand in the crook of his arm as they walked along.

Lyra was surprised when he looked at with her concern, taking her protests seriously. ”I’m only kidding, Si. I don’t break quite so easily.” she said with a wink of her famous green eyes. Just as she was about to continue with their easy conversation, she heard a familiar voice. Felix stepped through the woods. ”Be nice.” Lyra scolded Felix as he spoke. She knew he didn’t like Silus, and he especially didn’t care for Lyra to be alone with Silus. After all, Felix knew that Silus had once had feelings for her, and he had been her first kiss. Not that Felix could really say anything about that. He had kissed practically everyone in their year.

Before Lyra could say anything else, Falon joined them. ”Just our for a stroll to catch up.” she answered, not wanting her friend to get the wrong idea. ”Silus, I’m sure you remember Falon. She punched you once if I remember correctly, but she’s not going to do that again. Right, Falon?” Lyra said looking pointedly at her boyfriend’s sister.
<i></i>

Falon was here. Felix wasn't sure if this was going to help or hinder him. He looked back at Falon and fell into step beside her. He'd rather have her beside him than out of his sight. He knew she still hadn't completely forgiven him, not that she'd said anything. He loved his sister, of course he did, but he loved Lyra too. He growled slightly when Lyra mentioned that he needed to be nice and he noticed that she did not give the same instructions to Silas, he wasn't the one who'd been hit, Felix was! "How quickly you seem to forget Lyra, if you'll remember, he hit me." It seemed she thought Felix was incapable of controlling himself around Silus and whilst that might have been true before, Felix never broke his word to Lyra and was annoyed she seemed to think he would. She didn't even say anything to his teasing and Felix was annoyed that she seemed to be siding with Silus in this. Seeing this, she really had no right to complain when he'd sided with Eleanor that time at the Yule ball, they hadn't been dating then. "So it's okay when you do it, is it?" Honestly, Felix wasn't even sure why he was annoyed, but he was and it was probably, unfairly, all Silus' fault. He didn't like the way he was touching Lyra, or the way he was looking at her, or him existing really.

Silus couldn't help but feel that very moment walking there together with Lyra was a perfect one. He heard the sincerity in her words when she told him she could never forget him and how they were best friends. He could tell she truly meant what she said, and the warmth in his smile grew nearer to his heart as she tucked her hand in the crook of his arm. The Ravenclaw hoped those words would remain true for a long time

Those perfect moments of their pleasant walk together had come to an end, however, thanks to a certain intrusive Hufflepuff. Silus repressed the urge to scoff as Urie brought up an age old memory of him punching the boy. "I really had no idea that hitting you in the eye once as a first year student would haunt you so." He responded, most annoyed.

Silus had actually thought Urie was above following them around and bringing his sister into the mess, but apparently not. "Of course. I remember now." He replied, eyeing the other Urie more closely. The Ravenclaw recalled pitying her and allowing her to take a hit at him in retaliation. He smiled down at Lyra as she made a warning to the girl. "Don't worry, she doesn't have my permission to this time."

Falon rolled her eyes at Silus' rude and lame welcome. She barely had any time to retaliate when shots were already being fired. Falon scoffed at Lyra's request. "I'll behave if he does." Falon retorted, folding her arms, eyeing Silus. She spared a glance at her twin who seemed to be focused on Lyra, and she knew she'd be upset as well; sneaking around the Forbidden Forest with another boy?
Falon growled quietly when Silus made fun of Felix, wondering how anyone could forget that they had hit someone, or been hit. He seemed to pretend to forget that she had punched him, yet 'remembered' that he had apparently given her permission. "I could hit you anytime I wanted to Hollister, don't tempt me. I don't need your permission for anything." She snapped, feeling her temper rising. Falon had never taken herself as an angry person, but people around her lately were just really stupid.

Lyra rolled her eyes at Felix's dramatic words. "Felix, I love you, but that was six years ago. I really think you should forgive him for that put your differences behind you, just like you told me to do with Maddie." the Gryffindor pointed out. He had finally gotten Lyra to apologize, something she almost never did, and he had been right to do so. Why couldn't he take his own advice with Silus? Lyra knew Felix well, and she could tell that he was getting really worked up, but she didn't understand why. All she had been doing was walking with a friend albeit one he didn't like, but Felix knew that Lyra was still close with Silus. He also knew that she loved him deeply and would never jeopardize their relationship. The Gryffindor looked puzzled at Felix. "When I do what, Fee?" she asked, looking straight at him, trying to control her own temper and impatience with him.

Lyra gave Silus a warning look as he poked at Felix. "Don't, Si. No fighting. I want you two to get along, though maybe that's too much wishful thinking." she said, feeling exasperated with them both. Really, Falon was the only one being reasonable, for the most part. She knew how hard Falon hit. It was one of the first things she learned about her friend from Felix. Lyra glanced at Falon, noticing her snapping tone. It wouldn't be helpful if Falon lost her temper. At least this time it wasn't focused on Lyra. The brunette looked back at her boyfriend, feeling her own temper rising. He started this. Why couldn't he just be civil with Silus? Not that Silus was helping the matter at all.
<i></i>

Silus bit on his lower lip to repress a haughty smirk as Lyra responded to Urie's words with a roll of her eyes. She brought up how it had occurred six years ago, and told Urie that he should forgive the Ravenclaw. His lips curved into a small smile at that. In the past he wasn't used to being the side she defended, and while still very enraged at Urie and his nut job of a sister, he was comforted by that fact.

As Lyra addressed Felix, he held his tongue and simply waited on the moron's reply, half hoping he'd continue saying something that would throw him in even deeper water. He deserved it. Silus didn't even intrude on the two anymore, he'd grown past pulling stunts like that, and the tall youth stared down his nose at the Hufflepuff.

After receiving a warning look from Lyra, he backed down and crossed his arms. He almost felt guilty at her last statement, but then he looked back over at Urie and it all came back. Silus turned his head to her and gave her a strained look, as if to say "I'm not who came looking for a fight.". All things considered, the Ravenclaw thought he was handling the situation very politely.

And then Urie's sister spoke up again, sounding like some yowling alley cat. Silus stiffened, his composure close to slipping. It was bad enough with "Fee" here."Why don't you make good on all your threats?" He asked coolly, eyes blazing as he leered down at her."I've been beaten with a rod as a child. When your delicate fist landed it was less than pathetic."

It was probably irrational, but Felix could not help the annoyance he felt at both Lyra and Silus. Silus, he actively disliked, but he loved Lyra, a feeling that was normally euphoric, but was now hindering his ability to be angry. True, Felix did not often like to be angry, but sometimes he didn't have a choice, like moments like this when Lyra was being ridiculous. The fact that she was throwing Maddie back in his face only served to piss him off more. He'd not been having such a great day and this was really just the icing on the cake. He stuck his hand in his pocket and played with the piece of metal in there, it was sharp, but he did his best not to let it mess up his hand. "That was different, and you know it. You were only jealous of Maddie because we were dating. Should I be jealous of Silus?" In his heart, he knew Lyra would never consider it, he knew that, but his head was not getting the message. He didn't honestly think he would need to be jealous of Silus, but he was starting to wonder. It angered him much more though, when Silus started on Falon, glaring at the Ravenclaw, and knowing that Falon could handle herself, Felix flipped him off. He was so done with all of this bullshit. He wasn't even sure why he bothered being in the school anymore. Of course Lyra was here, but he didn't want to be. He loved Lyra, he loved Falon and he tolerated Finn, though Finn wasn't in the school anymore, so he didn't have to worry too much. He shook his head and sighed. He didn't care what happened now. "Honestly Hollister, I've about had it with you. You've been a thorn in my side for six years and I can't deal with you right now." He turned to Lyra. "You want to hang out with him, fine. Don't bother with me." he turned on his heel and he headed back towards the castle.

It was all Lyra could do to keep from snapping at Felix when he suggested that something was going on between her and Silus romantically. It angered her that he thought she would ever jeopardize her relationship with him like that. Felix knew exactly how Lyra felt about him, or she had thought that he had. He knew that Silus had been Lyra's first kiss, but that was years ago. The feelings she had thought she might have had for Silus then were nothing compared to the feelings she had for Felix now. "It's exactly the same. You are jealous of him, but I have no idea why you feel the need to be jealous of him now." she said, frustrated and angry with the one person she never wanted to be angry with but she didn't care for this new attitude Felix had.

Just then, Silus lost his temper with Falon, just after he had shot her a glance that he wasn't trying to pick a fight. It was true that the Urie twins started the fight with Silus tonight, but that didn't excuse his behavior either. She knew details of Silus' childhood and his horrible woman. Maybe, she was the only one in the school that knew it, and Lyra was possibly one of the only ones who saw the softer side of Silus. She wasn't going to abandon her friendship with him just because her boyfriend thought he could order her about. Her annoyance with Silus continued though as he invited Falon into a fight. Lyra threw up her hands exasperatedly with them all. Felix snapped at her and began to storm off towards the castle. His words stung like knives. How could he ever think she wouldn't chose him? Lyra had never felt about anyone the way she felt about Felix and he should have known that. "Fine! Just go! I didn't ask you to come here." she snapped at the retreating Felix, losing her temper completely. "And you two, if you want to be idiots and hit each other until you bleed, fine! See if I care!" she snapped at Falon and Silus. Turning her back to them all, she stomped further into the forest, alone.
<i></i>

There wireman things that Felix regretted in his short life. He was a 17 year old boy, of course he had regrets, it was a part of growing up. So far, his worse regret was Lyra.He loved her dearly and they'd been through so much, and yet here he was, stomping off like a child because of a little fight. Okay, admittedly it was a little more than a little fight, but this was Silus, Felix couldn't stand him and Lyra knew that. There were aspects of their relationship that Felix didn't want to have to deal with around Silus and this was one of them. He wished the Ravenclaw wasn't witness to whatever this was. He heard Lyra yell at him and turned back to listen as she marched off into the forest. Suddenly realising that deeper was bad, Felix turned on his heel and moved to catch up his girlfriend. "Lyra! Please don't, you can be angry at me and hate me or whatever all you want, but not this deep in the woods, please!" He pleaded with her, reaching out to touch her, but pulling back assuming she would throw him off. In this moment he didn't care about Silus. Lyra was his priority. He was still mad of course, but Lyra always trumped how he felt.

Falon snorted when Lyra said she wanted them to get along, there was no way she was even going to try and befriend the ******* Ravenclaw, especially not with the way he acted towards her brother.
She felt her skin crawl as Hollister beckoned her for a fight, calling her delicate, Falon itched to show the boy just what she could do, prove that she wasn't some delicate little girl that he seemed to think she was. He seemed to think just because she was a girl, she couldn't hit hard, she wasn't as threatening as a boy and it made her even more angry. Before Falon could 'make good' on her threats, Felix snapped at Lyra and turned to walk away. She glared at Silus, this was all his fault, and she made to follow Felix, before Lyra yelled at Felix, then yelled at her, which Falon flinched at. Lyra hadn't yelled at her before, and Falon didn't like it, she felt as if she had been doing the right thing, standing up for herself and her brother, but Lyra called her an idiot. She huffed, watching her retreating back, deciding whether she should follow her or not, when Felix went past, following Lyra. Good, Falon thought. Give them a chance to make up. Falon eyed Silus, she wasn't going to punch him, but she wasn't going to let him follow the couple either; they needed to make up. She folded her arms, still looking at the Ravenclaw. "And then there were two."

Silus's ears burned at Lyra's words as she stormed off deeper into the woods. He wanted to follow her, apologize for how he was making things worse and convince her to come back to where it was safer, but he stopped in his tracks as Urie went off after her. Every part of him wanted to dash after them anyway. As if she was safe with him, he thought, remembering when the two went off somewhere and Lyra returned with hurt leg. But something in his head told him that would only make things worse, and this time the troublesome youth decided to listen.

Silus turned to face Falon as she made her remark. He hooked his thumbs into the belt loops of his pants and leaned back against a tree, done with how this had all turned out. "Oh, please. That's how things had started." He replied, thinking about how lovely it had been only moments ago. His voice no longer carried it's threatening tone, however. Instead, it just sounded tired.

Lyra had thought if anyone was going to follow her, it would have been Silus. Felix was already storming off in the other direction that she hadn’t thought he would notice her. Really, she had hoped no one would follow her. She wanted to be alone and calm down. Instead, she heard the voice of her boyfriend. Lyra whipped her brunette head around. She understood why he was concerned for her but her nose went up in the air defiantly. Stubbornness was clear in her expression as she stared him down with her bright green eyes. ”Why? I can take care of myself, Felix. I don’t need anyone to protect me.” she said with her fierce independence clear in her body language. ”I don’t know what your problem is tonight, but I don’t like this side of you. Really?! Accusing me of sneaking around with him?! I would never, never do that to you, and it really hurts me that you think I would. I thought you knew me better than that.” she said, anger and betrayal in her tone, though she did keep it to a hushed tone. She didn’t want her friends to hear them fighting.
<i></i>

Eduardo did not have a full semester at the start of each year which meant that most of his time was spent doing other work - including patrolling the grounds and baby sitting students who should know better. So the man walked towards the forest because there were always a few students who rebelled at the start of the year and it wasn't long before he could hear voices from the trees. The man sighed to himself and shook his head. He hoped that these weren't any of his sixth years because he did like to put a good amount of trust on the older students to act with sense but Eduardo got closer until he saw two students he did not recognize by name - only through the many faces of corridors. "Having a lovely walk are we?" the Cuban man asked rhetorically to the two although he wondered if it was just the pair now seeing as they stood so awkwardly there.

Falon rolled her eyes at Silus' reply. "At least I wasn't the one sneaking around with someone else's girlfriend." She snapped back, looking for a place to sit while they waited for their respective friends to return. Though, she really couldn't judge Silus, as it was her best friend and twin who had cheated on their then respective partners, something Falon was furious about; something that had caused a huge amount of drama - but Silus needn't know that. As her body finally found a decent place to sit, another voice entered the clearing, and Falon's skin grew cold at who it was. Though she didn't really know the man, she knew he was a Professor. "Yes - rather pleasant actually." As the words were coming out of her mouth, Falon knew she shouldn't have said it, sassing a teacher never led to go outcomes. She bit her lip, dropped her gaze before looking at Silus, wondering if he was going to rat the other two out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back