Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
So, I've been sort of inactive, and in that time, I've lost a possible fling for Siobhan... but anyway, I want her to have guy friends, and bunches of them, either her age to maybe a third year. She gets along with everyone, pretty much.

Eventually, she needs to have someone she can fall for, even if she is young, but I think it'd help her and work for her.
Anyone up for it?

I'm a bit too ... darksided ... for any kind of love role.

How about enemies? Although if you have a very unique idea of friends, I can go with that as well.

Completely understood. I want her to have friends, too.
I don't really know how she'd feel about enemies... maybe just a strong dislikeness, unless you have some really good way to tick her off? ;)

Oh this character generally acts so cold/aloof/etc, he either enrages yoiu to the point of wanting to strangle him, or charms you to the point of stalking him. Depends on what kind of person your character is, really.

I really don't think Siobhan would stalk anybody.. it would be against her own will power.
Maybe they could meet and you could basically annoy her death.. it could be funny :)
Start a thread and link it?

Kyle could be a friend :) He's very sweet and polite, and has just figured out that he's gay. He's pretty much friendly and happy to everyone, though he's out for the possible-fling thing (unless you want Siobhan to develop a crush on him, despite him being gay/without her knowing he's gay, which could be pretty interesting to play :]) He's into reading, exploring the castle and grounds, and playing with his pet rat Eli.

Henric: Thanks, I'll post in it in a few. :)

Kyle: Well, if he'd perfer to tell Siobhan right up front that he's gay, it wouldn't be a problem. We could see how they get along and just go from there. She's not very judgemental, either, so she wouldn't have anything against him being a friend. :) Create a thread?

So I have Ryan, he is a troublemaker, but a really nice and fun guy. He absolutly LOVES quidditch, and hopes to be on the team one day. He could be a friend/best friend/later love interest.

He also has a twin sister Rubie, who can be a friend/best friend... She is friendly, fun, can be a flirt, she is a loyal friend, and will stick up for what she believes in. She can be a little mischevious when in the mood, which isn't to often compared to Ryan. She too loves quidditch, but isn't as obsessed as Ryan.

Both are easy to get along with, and in Gryffindor.

Up to you ^_^

Ryan: Siobhan is the same way with quidditch, and is just very athletic in general :) I can open a thread and PM you the link. I have an idea, and probably some time later today, if not this morning.

If you'd like to open up a thread for Rubie, though, that'd be great :D

I love making new friends.

I have Calvin here.
I always imagined him to be sort of a ladies man, but that hasn't worked so far :D
Calvin could be a friend or best friend or just a casual flirting buddy :lawlz: or maybe more I dont mind its up to you.

Calvin's a typical male he will flirt with any girl he meets (even though he's 11 :p ). He tries to be funny and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. He's a pretty big quidditch lover, he went to a lot of home matches when he lived back in London. He wants to follow in his dad's footsteps and he's pretty bummed that he's in hufflepuff. But he's pretty friendly, likes a good chat :)

Calvin, if you open a thread, then I'll post if you give me the link.
Start it up :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back