Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Red, Pink, & Yellow roses for @Rosie Archer

Salem had been excited to work on putting together rose deliveries, though the excitement had certainly waned once she realized how much work it was. Now though, she was finally getting to do the fun part and she'd decided to start her own deliveries off with an extra special delivery. Assuming she could find Rosie first.

Thankfully, the Great Hall was the perfect spot for catching other deliverers today and Salem didn't have to wait long before she spotted both Archer twins, waving with her basket of roses to flag down the pair. "Rosie! I've got a special delivery for you," she announced brightly.

Not longer after Aurora's rose as they sat in the great hall, did someone else approach, but for her. She giggled excitedly. Wanting to see who had sent her a rose. She knew she'd be happy if she got no or only one roses. She liked just handing them out. "This is exciting," she said happily, nudging her sister.

Aurora was very eager to see what other things this rose day would bring, she liked it, though she always claimed to her sister that her sister liked it more than she did. It was just good fun. She was looking at the rose she had just gotten when Salem approached them. She giggled with her sister. "I hope it's a red rose," she said.

Salem grinned at Rosie and Aurora, producing all three roses with a little flourish. "You're not wrong, one of them's red," she said, handing over the red, yellow, and pink rose along with the note that came with. "Someone clearly likes you a lot."

Rosie- a rose of every color because I know you'll love them all. You're the most beautiful person I've ever known. ❤️ Xinyi

Rosie was a little shocked at the three roses, one of each colour. She blushed lightly at the words and then took them and the note. She paid more attention to the note than the roses for a moment. "Oh, Xinyi," she giggled with a fondness, holding the note close to her heart. "He's so kind," She said, mostly to no one. "Thank you, Salem," she thanked the deliverer.

Aurora couldn't help but giggle in awe at the amount of roses that Rosie was getting. She peered over her sister's shoulder to try to spot on the note who had sent them. "I think he really likes you," she teased lightly. She wasn't sure if her sister felt the same way, but she know that Rosie liked him enough too.

Salem smiled at Rosie's reaction, glad she was getting something nice today with all her hard work both in the Wild Patch and doing deliveries. "I'd be a bit confused if he didn't considering," she said sagely. "Isn't he one of the other twins in your year? That's cute," she added, recognizing the name.

Rosie giggled lightly, a little overwhelmed with the roses. It was so many, just three in one go. She glanced at Salem, "They're both in fifth year," she said, thinking she might've noticed if one of them was in her year.

"Oh that's way less confusing for you guys then," Salem said sheepishly, realizing maybe she didn't have as good a read on the lower years than she'd thought. "Still, that's exciting for you Rosie, maybe you should say thanks at the dance tonight," she added with a grin, checking over her roses left to deliver before giving them a cheery wave. "Just a thought, Happy Valentine's!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back