A Birthday Suprise

Schyler Johnson

OOC First Name
Holli :P
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Schyler paced the adandoned classroom thinking of what to do. She knew Georgiana and Kayden's birthday was the very day she stood in the classroom but she wondered how she could prepare the room. Schy had spent the summer vacation with the Night family as she didn't have much else to do and her parents were much to busy to be with her and her sister. So she opted out and joined Georgiana her newest friend here at School. Being with them all summer she got very comfortable calling them friends and getting to know them while letting them know her. Kayden liked red as his named implied. Georgiana was a blue person having worn many blue summer dresses while out and about. Using the two colors she hung streamers around the room, and used the desks to make a table. The house elfs brought a blue and red checkered table cloth that fit it just right along with the favorite food of everyone the two knew. Schyler, knowing her two friends party was so close to the beginning of the year asked her mom to let her borrow the magical music player for the first part of the school year and luckily her mother agreed.

Finishing the decorations and getting the music in order she sat down and began to owl all the people she knew, that knew Georgiana and Kayden. Even though Georgiana didn't like big group parties she knew she could convince her to come down to hang with a 'few' friends. Looking at the list she laughed how it seemed Kayden was more versital then Georgiana as she seemed to have most of her friends be in Ravenclaw and that wasn't even because of Logan.

Sara knew it was Red and his sister's birthday today, though he hadn't made a big deal of it, him being Kayden. She had found out from Schyler that there was a party in te abandoned classroom, so she had done her hair and picked out a present for each. She had the presents in boxes. She was going to give it to them later. She ran up to the room-she found she was running everywhere these days. She reached the room and opened the door, bursting into the room. "Hello." she said brightly to Schyler, surprisingly not even out of breath. "Thank's for invitind me, the decorations are great!" she exclaimed, looking at all of the streamers. "I love it and I'm sure Red and Georgiana will too." she added, smiling happily at Schyler. "I thought I was late, but it seemes I'm the second here." she exclaimed, happily and placing the boxes down on the windowsill.

Schyler finished owling all the people she knew that knew Georgiana and Kayden from the party they had last year of Georgiana's. Sitting down in an empty chair she shuffled through the music not finding much she was interested in as she managed to get a hold of Kayden's music as well as a few tracks of Georgiana's favorite wizard band, though she knew the two were raised muggle and didn't know much wizardary music. "Oh Hi Sara! I'm glad you came! Do you think the two will like it? I mean I know Georgiana isn't much of a party fan and Kayden's still pretty shy but do you think they'll really like?" She asked the ravenclaw girl who walked in. She wasn't sure on what the two would enjoy as far as parties never been to a suprise party before but she thought she managed to pull it off well.

Sara smiled, knowing how Schyler was feeling. Georgiana was very confident, but she didn't seem to like crowds. Kayden made an effort, but he was shy. Sara would stick with him, until he felt more comfortable, he was one of her closest friends in the world. "I'm sure it will be fine, as long as it isn't too many people I'd say they'll be fine." She smiled reassurtingly. She had bought Kayden a nice present, since she had loved what he had gotten her for her birthday, she had decided to give him something Irish too. She had also gotten Georgiana a gift, It had been harder to choose for her, since she didn't know her as well, but she hoped she would like it. "And Red isn't quite as shy as he used to be, at least he doesn't seem to be." she added, Kayden had made lots of friends, and Sara was delighted for him-he was slowly, but surely coming out of his shell, or so she hoped.

Kate was nervous.She wasn't exactly friends with Kayden and Georgiana she had only meet Kayden twice both at parties and she had only met Georgiana once at the Yule Ball.She wasn't exactly sure why Schyler had invited her but she was still happy about it.She hadn't really been herself since her encounter with Stefan.She was being very anti social and she has been ignoring her friends.She was also not her usual happy self but she would try her best to stay happy today as she would be ruining somebody else's party and she would feel mean for not going to the party.

She walked into the Abandoned classroom and was surprised there was only two people there one of which was her sister Sara."Hey"She said quietly.She looked at the nice decorations "Nice decorations"She said forcing out a smile.She had the presents in her hand and she also had baked some buns which were quite dreary and sad looking but Kate hadn't realised what she was doing until they were done but she had brought them anyway and she put on a table.When the cakes were out of her hand she went over to the girl she didn't know "I'm Kate.Sara's twin sister"She said extending her arm and forcing out another smile.She really wasn't in the mood for a party and her dress was outlining the mood she was in.She knew the girl knew something was wrong but Kate didn't really care.She was hurt and there was nothing anybody could do about it.

images

images

tri%20color%20clover%20nk%20collection.jpg

images

"Thanks Sara. No I didn't invite to many people just the ones from the party last year Georgiana threw for all of us to meet each other and a friend her and I made over the summer," she explain to her fellow ravenclaw. Then Kate walked in, she looked between the two and saw the similarites but if they walked passed each other on the street it would be hard to say they were twins. "I'm glad you came. I'm Schyler Johnson, Ravenclaw like your sister. Kayden talked about meeting you over the summer, cause I stayed with them. He doesn't really know you I guess but I thought this might be a good chance for you two to get to know each other cause he never stopped talking about Sara here, and this girl Shiloh," she said slightly rolling her eyes remembering the few times Kayden talked alot to her when they were out on the field weeding. "You can put your presents on that table I guess. I hope the people I invited get here before Kay and Gee," she said peaking out the doorway for the other guests.

Kate again forced out a smile and shook Schyler's hand "Nice to meet you too.And he is right there"She said smiling a bit when Schyler said Kayden had talked about Sara over summer.She put the presents over on the table.She looked at her buns and saw a sheet of music by the tray. She suddenly remembered she had brought some music to sing at the party and because she hadn't had enough hands she had put it under the buns.She picked it up and wiped the crumbs off it and looked at the song she had picked.She hoped she was allowed sing.It was a nice song and it had become Kate's favorite song.She walked up to Schlyer with the music "Am as part of a surprise I wanted to sing a song for Georgiana and Kayden"She said shyly.She followed Schylers gaze.She to was wondering where all the other guests were.But she had said nothing as she didn't want to seem rude.

Schyler grinned at Kate. "He never shut up about their adventures," she said with a laugh. Trying to fill her time with something she fixed the streamers that were above herself knowing that there wasn't much more she could do to the room. At Kate's shy request Schyler smiled at her. "That sounds really cool! I cna't believe I didn't think about that, they both really like listening to singers live," she admitted knowing from the numerous visits to small coffee shops they took to listen to different local artists over the weekends during the summer.

OOCOut of Character:
I think I'm going to give people one more day to show up then Kaydan and Georgiana will show up :)

Kayden wandered into the Abandoned classroom as Schyler had requested. He was actually running a few mintues late so he was red in the face from running. He was greeted by the site of a completely decorated room. "Wow! Schyler did you do this? Sara! Kate! This is great," he said hugging each girl. He turned around and looked for his sister. She must have went up the stairs to stop change her clothes considered she had fallen into the mud when they were outside. At least she was nice enough not to drag him into it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back