A Big Revealing

Nina Patrokov said:
Lily Potter said:
Hilary Grace said:
OMG!!!!! I hate you guys!! :p Okay, so yeah you guys totally had me..... LILY! I seriously thought you were going to eat me when I ended up telling Kat it was you..... and then I couldn't figure out why Kat had told and what was even going on..... AHHH!!! Now stuff is starting to make sense, and I hope you don't hate me :p :D

Love you guys, HONEST!!!! Thanks for the wonderful RPing! :hug:
Um, I had to be mad cause you blew the cover of my super secret character that YOU were't supposed to know about. You only knew because I was on the wrong browser screen when I pm'd you. :p
lmao that is so something I would do :p
we were IMing when she did that
she just kept saying
sh1t poop sh1t poop
i was freaking out too
keeping a secret is hard
i'm glad this is out in the open

Nicolae Kobori said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Katalina Vanderhol said:
as i've said many times over the last few months...bite me :p
Awh hurtful when Nina was so nice to you and you were just a mean bean to here tssk tsskk :ph43r: :r: :arr:
That was directed at ME. :p

Yeah well, now that everyone knows who I am -- BITE ME YOUR HIGHNESS!!! :p :p
gladly m'dear :p

Nicolae Kobori said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Katalina Vanderhol said:
Awh hurtful when Nina was so nice to you and you were just a mean bean to here tssk tsskk :ph43r: :r: :arr:

Really? Im so confused :p

Nina Patrokov said:
Nicolae Kobori said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Katalina Vanderhol said:

that's what i've been telling nic/lily in spam every time she'd make a smart arse ooc comment to me

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Nicolae Kobori said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Katalina Vanderhol said:

that's what i've been telling nic/lily in spam every time she'd make a smart arse ooc comment to me
*sighs* im feeling a bit stupid so im leaving

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Alright, I'll forgive you two (check my Avatar saying if you don't believe me)...I can't go to bed thinking that you think that I'm upset with you, because I'm not, but if I was you'd know it...trust me.

Bruin will make his final post in the Bet thread tomorrow, promise.
that makes us feel so much better
i kept sitting here telling julie..."i think i'm going to be sick"
we were both shaking and nervous as heck

can't wait for that final post

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Nina Patrokov said:
Lily Potter said:
Hilary Grace said:
OMG!!!!! I hate you guys!! :p Okay, so yeah you guys totally had me..... LILY! I seriously thought you were going to eat me when I ended up telling Kat it was you..... and then I couldn't figure out why Kat had told and what was even going on..... AHHH!!! Now stuff is starting to make sense, and I hope you don't hate me :p :D

Love you guys, HONEST!!!! Thanks for the wonderful RPing! :hug:
Um, I had to be mad cause you blew the cover of my super secret character that YOU were't supposed to know about. You only knew because I was on the wrong browser screen when I pm'd you. :p
lmao that is so something I would do :p
we were IMing when she did that
she just kept saying
sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t
i was freaking out too
keeping a secret is hard
i'm glad this is out in the open
:p The thing is I can totally imagine her doing that :p Then I couldn't figure out how you guessed on the first try. Then Lily PMed me mad and I was freaking out :p Sorry!!!

Oh, one more thing out of me before I go for the night. Do you know just HOW HARD it was to find pictures of Nicolae with a shirt ON??? That's what I get for using a guy who plays/ed a life guard on tv. :p

Now I only have to really worry about Lily. *kicks back and puts up her feet*

Well, most of you knew it already...but I'm Violet Bellamy. :D

It's been pretty awesome. I wish I could stay. I still oughta tie up a few loose ends...if only Yvan would post. :p

I knew all of your secreetttsss... excluding Bruin being Alicia :glare: :p
Anywho, this is why I left spam most of the time when Nic showed up and Katalina did the whole "You suck, you man whore" thing. xD I just shook my head and went 'WTF'.
Anywho, congrats you two on keeping 'em secrets. :p Will they still pop up in an out-of-school RP now and then, I wonder? :-?

I think they should. Bruin should host a reunion. ;)

I think they should come back. That would be interesting. :)

Oooh with your Hogwarts Scotland buddies :D (Well the ones that stayed but yeah)

Maybe they will pop in once in a while, but it won't be as much fun when everyone knows who it is. :p

going mad I missed such a mad cap year.
Well done both of you though, so not easy keeping those a secret.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back