Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose's second rose was a pink one, always exciting. She hoped the girl she had to find would appreciate it. She had figured out the girl was a Slytherin and skipped over to the table. She gave her friend Hayley a smile before looking around. "Hello, is there someone named Anabelle here?" She asked, waving the rose around. "Anabelle Williams?"

Anabelle had only sent one rose, and her stomach churned as the day suddenly appeared. The blonde girl sat nervously, alone, at the Slytherin table. She hadn't asked Rory to the dance this time, and was hoping he was going to ask her. However, nothing had happened, and it was safe to say the girl was feeling very sorry for herself. Anabelle looked up when she heard someone calling her name. Her eyebrows crunched in confusion as she saw the girl waving the rose around, before hope settled in her heart that this was the way Rory was asking her. "Yeah - that's me." Anabelle replied quietly to the girl.

Rose beamed happily when she saw the girl, she had found her! She skipped over to her and waved. "Hi Anabelle, I'm Rose. And I'm giving you a rose!" She smiled and held it out to her. "It's pink!" She added, though the girl could see that herself. "Must be someone that likes you!"

Anabelle glanced around to see if Rory was around, before focusing back on the girl who introduced herself as Rose. Kayleigh smiled at the girl, "That's cute." She said kindly, before taking the rose from her. Ana smelt the rose, feeling her cheeks turn the same color as it, before looking back at the girl, hoping she was right. "Thank you. Did it come with a note?"

Rose gasped hit her own forehead. "Oops, I forgot!" She grabbed the note quickly and handed it over to her. "It's the most important part!" She laughed. "Sorry!"
Note said:
Anabelle, [/color]
You're pretty cool! Spending time at the yuleball with you was fun.
I'm glad we can be friends.
Rory

Anabelle giggled as Rose apologized and grabbed out the note. "No problem." She replied to the girl, excitedly taking the note, to see who it was from. Her emotions ran pretty quickly at that point. Ana was excited, especially to see Rory's name. He thought she was cool! But Ana felt her heart drop at his sentence. Friends. She wondered if Rory knew how she actually felt. Surely he'd realize. Surely, he'd know. Perhaps this was his way of telling her to back off. Still, it was a pink rose right? That meant crush - right? Ana bit her lip, still staring at the note, with no idea what to make of it, before remembering that Rose was there. "Oh, yes, um, thank you very much." Ana said, somewhat lamely. Now she wished that she could stop the rose she had sent. Or at least, not have signed it.

Rose could see the girl was excited for the note, but her face seemed to fall a little when she read it. Rose hesitated. "Are you alright?" She asked the girl softly. "If it's something mean I can track them down and kick them?" She offered, not sure if that was even possible if it wasn't signed.

Anabelle looked up at Rose when she asked if she was alright, before smiling at her offer. "Oh no - that's okay." She giggled, though thoroughly touched that the girl would offer to do something like that for her, even though she hardly knew her. "It's not mean, just not...what I expected." Anabelle said, looking down at the note again, before folding it up and looking at Rose. "But thank you. Very much." She said, meaning it this time.

Rose smiled at the girl, glad that she was giggling now. She sighed, it must be hard to get a rose that wasn't what you had hoped for. "I'm sorry." She told the girl. "But maybe another rose is on its way with happier news?" She patted the girls arm. "You're welcome. I hope your Valentine's day gets better."

Rory had received his rose from Anabelle and had decided that he would go talk to her, he wasn't sure what this meant for them, he liked Anabelle, and she was pretty neat. He hoped that they could spend more time together, maybe he needed to ask her out. He didn't know what he should be doing. The teen walked over to the Anabelle, "Hey Anabelle," he greeted her with a small smile, he then glanced to the girl, "Can ye go?" he asked her bluntly, "Ah gotta talk tae Anabelle,"

Anabelle smiled at the girl, and went to thank her before Rory appeared. Her smile faltered, her stomach dropping as Rory asked Rose to go. Ana had a feeling she knew what Rory wanted to talk about and she didn't think she could deal with it, especially not right then and there, at the Slytherin table, in front of the whole school. But her feet didn't want to move, so instead of asking if they could talk some where else, or better yet, her just running away, Anabelle just sat and waited for what was bound to be the end of her life.

Rose was glad to see Anabelle more happy but then a boy interrupted them, quite rudely. She didn't mind leaving, but she could see the reaction Annabelle gave the boy and paused. She frowned, ignoring him for now and focusing on her. "Annabelle, do you want me to go too?" She asked carefully. If the girl said no she would stay even if the boy yelled at her for it. She didn't know the situation at all, but she could see the girl wasn't happy with it.

Clearly as he looked at Anabelle, he wondered if he had made the right choice, he certainly didn't think he had in that moment, but he was perhaps reading it wrong, he wasn't very good at reading most girls. He frowned at the other girl who said she wouldn't leave, "Ah nae gonnae dae anythin', ah just need tae talk tae her," he told the girl somewhat frustratedly, but he just rolled his eyes and focused on Anabelle, "I just wanted tae know if ye wanted tae go out? Like on a date or some sh1te," he asked Anabelle looking only directly at her, clearly it hadn't been how he'd wanted to ask, but the other girl had frustrated him and he had to this with an audience, just not how he'd wanted to do it.

Anabelle went to reply to Rose, yes, she wanted her to go, she didn't want any witnesses on the most embarrassing moment of her life. She wanted Rose to go and she wanted to go with her. But Rory spoke to the girl, and before Ana had a moment to say anything, Rory asked if she wanted to go out. Anabelle's breath hitched in her throat, and she coughed, trying to get it back, a million thoughts running through her head. "Yes - yes, of course I would love to." Anabelle managed to finally reply.

Whoops, seemed like Rose had terribly misjudged the situation. She had the idea that the girl was upset with the boy, or that he was bothering her, but then he asked her out on a date. She felt incredibly awkward being here now and glanced between them helplessly. Then she quietly took a step back. Anabelle didn't seem to notice her anymore so Rose slowly backed away and then just left them to it. That was way too personal for her to get involved in, but at least the blonde had seemed happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back