Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim had heard that the next person was one of the Ravenclaw prefects and where any Ravenclaw prefect could be found? Anywhere except for Library because Tim always found ways to come up with anything that didn't even make sense. He was at the great lawn just hoping that maybe Delilah could be out there. "Delilah Thorne! Where is Delilah Thorne?" He loudly called out, hoping for an answer.
@Delilah Thorne

Delilah was quickly realizing she couldn't handle all of the commotion in the castle today and decided she deserved an afternoon reading on the lawn. She sat under a tree and relaxed against it, finally finding some peace and quiet. It was only a moment later she heard some one yell her name and she jumped. She clutched her chest as her heart beat wildly. Delilah looked around to find who had startled her. She frowned when she realized it was another rose delivery. "I'm over here." she said, not bothering to hid her irritation. "Just give me the rose." she sighed and held out her hand.

The last thing that Tim expected was a reaction like this. "Oh, sure! Here! Have a nice Valentine's Day!" He was even a bit scared to stay around her longer, he was scared of unfriendly people.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ivy

Delilah instantly felt bad as the boy seemed to get spooked by her attitudes. She guessed she couldn't exactly blame him. She took the rose and the note and tired to say something before he made to run off. "You too! Happy Valentine's day I mean." she called out after him before groaning and leaning farther back against the tree. With a sigh she read the note and smiled faintly as she saw that it was from Ivy. She felt bad for avoiding Ivy as much as she had. Her friend had trusted her with a secret once and she knew she could probably rely on her more than she gave the Gryffindor credit for. But it still felt too hard to talk to anyone. She tucked the note away and plucked the petals off the rose, book long forgotten now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back