<3 + Love = Love Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius Snape

OOC First Name
Hamza
Anyone within the age of 12 or 13 who is willing to be my girlfriend can post here.

Well, Darl hates Slytherin's. Comes from a wealthy family and has a cousin inside of Hogwarts, who is a Slytherin. Darl is the only child of the Romanban family, loves Quidditch and is going to try out next school year.

Hope its enough ... :D

I have Megan if you like?
She's very shy, especially around boys, but can be won over easily by nice people. She is interested in things she doesn't know, like quidditch, and isn't to keep on most Slytherins either (not including Andrew, he's her best friend.).
She's second year Ravenclaw.
Would she do??

I have Libby. She's only just turned 14 and she's a third year. She is friendly and kind and likes to help people, although at the moment she is having a bit of drama with her friends. She loves quidditch and is also going to the try-outs and is currently a temp chaser for Huffepuff :)

Who to pick???

Well, a try Rp can always be the solution, lets see if they can make the relationship...

Okay, this is Megan by the way :D
Do you want me to start one?

Yah, sure and thank you... :D

Where abouts?

Anywhere is fine

Finished replying

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back