2nd (extra) practise

"Woah, what is this you 8th or 9th lesson?" Nina asked, she never landed all that well when she was a first year, that was her hard part. "Natrual quidditch player over here." Nina said pointing to Belle, she was exaggerating a little but she wanted to be nice to the first year.

Belle laughed. "Thanks.." she smiled and scuffed her foot she didn't want to act vein or anything. "So are you here for the tournament?" she asked.

Harri was about to complete the Scarlet streak further when Belle managed it, she jumped and down excitedly clapping her hands "You did it!" she said excitdedly! "Course she is!" Harri said beaming and nudging Belle, "Well she has a good teacher," Harri said jokingly.

Nina smiled and said, "Yeah something like that." Nina was glad the girl didn't recognize her. Thank goodness this girl didn't recognize that I am the champion, I am getting a little tired of all of the people 'recognizing' me, Nina thought to herself slightly releaved.

Harri smiled, Nina was holding back but she wasn't about to land her in it, "Come on then Belle, practise makes perfect!" she said jumping on her broom and zooming off around the pitch.

"Okay!" Belle shouted. She hopped onto the broom and flew after Harri, a little shakey at first but she got the hang off it. "Coming?" she shouted back to Nina.

Nina smiled thankfully to Harri, she knew that Harri could tell she didn't want people to know. "Hi Hollie, are you going to fly aswell?" Nina asked, the other first year she seemed quiet. Nina turned back to Bella and Harri and said, "Yeah I'll be there in a second." Nina said then murmured to herself, "Literally." Nina smiled and flew over to the two girls quickly and she passed Belle on her way to Harri, Nina hadn't fully gotten used to the spead of her new broom compared to the Nimbus 2001 she had before.

Harri laughed as Belle came after her "Your gunna have to do better then that!" she said speeding up and flying through the loops then passing back by Belle, doing a celebratory loop the loop before zooming off again.

Belle laughed and went after her, surprisingly her turns were quite good and she caught up with Harri. "I love it up here" she shouted to her.

Harri grinned "Good!" she said happily "Your getting good, remember to tell everyone who taught you when your the best in your class!" she said winking at her, "Look and your not even shaky!" she said happily.

Nina smiled as the two played around and Nina flew higher. Nina flipped over upside down and flew over to Harri and Belle happily and said, "Hey guys so what are we learning today?" Nina was getting a headache so she did a loop and was right side up once again and she flew down below her so she was at the same level as Harri and Belle.

Harri laughed as Nina flew above them "Well I think I could do with a masterclass from you, you seem like a pretty goof flyer!" she said eagerly.

Nina smiled, "Thanks but I have never done that as long as I did I was hoping to god I wouldn't fall off and die." Nina said lightly. "So what does Belle need help with?" Nina asked.

Harri laughed "Well it was a pretty good improvisation!" she said, "Yeah Belle, you got to ace teachers now!" she said grinning.

"Yeah and I am so gratefull for them." Belle said smiling at both of them, only a couple of days ago she couldn't even command her broom.

Nina smiled and asked once more, "So Belle, what do you need help with?"

"Well I can command Up, Hover with my broom, I can fly, I suppose turning corners fast." Belle shrugged she was pleased she could be offered so much help.

Harri smiled "That'll just come naturally!" she siad "Try it slower first then just get faster and faster!" she smiled "How are you at landing?" she asked remembering the times when she had attempted to land at first.

Nina nodded, "Once you get really good at turns, it'll come." Nina said happily. "Landing is one of the most difficult things to do, at least in my opinion, it took me forever to learn to do it." Nina said.

Belle had forgotten about landing. "Jeesh you guys are right! Should I give it a go?" Belle asked

Harri looked at Nina "Same I couldn't land for ages!" she said "I tumbled off most of the time!" she said laughing, "Yeah Belle, best way for beginnings is just float above the ground slowly untill your toes touch the ground then jumpe off a little!" she said laughing.

Nina nodded and flew down to the ground in almost a nose dive, then stopped in her tracks and straightened out her broom waiting for Bella to land.

Oh no if they couldn't do it, how was she supposed to? She flew down slowly until she was near enough to the ground, her broom began to pick up a pace and she didn't know why. She realised she was going to crash, she flung herself off her broom and slammed onto the grass...she lay there stiff. She barely could move her arm.

Nina tried to catch Belle, but before she had the chance Belle was on the ground just laying there. Nina dismounted her broom and layed it on the ground. "Belle are you okay?" Nina asked while rushing over to Belle's side.

Harri zoomed down after seeing Belle fall off, she dismounted and ran over to her "Oh my gosh Belle! Are you okay?" she asked, "Woah can you move that arm?" she asked looking at it, it looked a bit out of place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back