2nd (extra) practise

Belle Alcina

Belle finnaly caught up after Harri who held her broom in her hand waiting for Belle eagerly. Belle was excited she enjoyed these lessons the most. "So where to begin." Belle laughed.

(( :lol: we both posted at the same time! I'll edit mine!))

Harri smiled at Belle as they walked out onto the pitch "I think we should start at the beginning, broom on the floor!" she said grinning "UP" she said and her broom flew into her hand "Your turn!" she said.

(( Oh sorry, Great Minds think alike :)) ))

Belle held the broom and placed it onto the grass. "UP" the broom shot right up into her hands. Belle smiled she was even proud just to be able to do that. "Done." Belle said giving the broom back to Harri, Harri made things a lot easier.

((they do indeeed :cool: ))

Harri smiled "For this bit we're both going to need a broom," she siad hopping on ehr firebolt and flying over to the broom cupboard she plucked one out and handed it to Belle, "So mount it like a horse.." she said pausing "Have you ever ridden a horse?" she asked.

"Er.. yeah my aunt owns a farm!" Belle said she could ride horses, this was a plus. She took the broom off Harri. She mounted it as told and looked at Harri for further instuction.

Harri nodded "Good!" she said giving Belle the broom then demonstrating on her own broom "Just quick gently off the ground and hover, Not too hard though just very getnly!" she said doing it herslef and hovering neatly before landing.

((right I'm off! Replie tommorow:D))

This was the scary bit... Belle thought. She waited and on the count of three she kicked a bit too hard and shot right into the air. "Help!!" Belle shouted before she crashed down onto the grass..."Owch!" Belle moaned and she got up holding her grazed arm.

Harri gasped "Oh my gosh Belle are you okay?" Harri said offering her a hand up "You pushed off to hard," she said, "It has to be real gentle," she said demonstrating herself, she simply rolled off the tips of her toes hovering before landing neatly, "Remember really really gently," she said "Want to try again?" she asked.

"Yeah..I'm fine" Belle laughed it was slightly funny. "Ok I might aswell try." Belle walked over to were Harri was standing she mounted her broom and this time kicked gently off the ground. She hovered a few feet up, she concentrated on keeping the broom up in air, but not moving. It was a challange. She managed to stay up there for about 3 seconds before returning back to the ground. It wasn't good but it was alright. Belle smiled at her improvement, her arm began to bleed once more so she rubbed her arm and waited for Harri's reponse.

Harri cheered loudly as Belle managed to hover "Well done that was great!" she said enthusiastically, "Are you sure your arms okay? I can get you a plaster if you want," she said looking at the blood spilling from Belles arm.

"Nah..it'll be fine, unless I bleed to death." Belle laughed. "Should I give it another go?" Belle asked pulling her sleve back down.

Hollie was strolling across the quidditch pitch on her own, feeling rather lonely, when she spotted Belle laughing with another Gryffindor called Harri. She crossed over to where they were.
"Hey," she said, hoping she wasnt interrupting something private. "You Ok? Are you practising flying? Is it private?"

Harri laughed "Definatly, I know you can do it," Harri said motivatingly to Belle, "Oh hey Hollie, no it's not private just a little fine tuning," she said winking at Belle, "Would you like to join us?" she asked.

Harri smiled not sure whether Hollies hesitation was because she didn't really want to join them or what, but she smiled anyway and pointed to the broom cupboard "Over there, pick anyone you like," she said grinning.

Harri smiled "anything you want to go over? Anything your not sure about?" she asked thinking that would be the best place to start.

Belle waved at Hollie as she joined the class. "Hey I'm just gonna have a few more practises" Belle said she didn't mean to be rude, but Hollie obivously need a bit of help.

Harri smiled "Good good," she said to Belle, "Go on then, I need to watch my star pupil!" she said laughing.

[Hey can I join? No one is on and this seems to be the only RP that is doing anything :p ]

Nina walked out of the tents with her brand new broom in hand. Nina then mounted her broom and hovered above the ground and flew quickly over to the Quidditch Pitch and in a matter of seconds she was there. Nina saw Harri and two other girls Nina didn't recognize, they looked quite shaky on there brooms, probably first years. Nina flew over to Harri happily. "Hey Harri! Hows it going?" Nina asked happily.

Belle was about to mount the broom when another girl had joined. Belle smiled at her, she pressumed she was here for the tournament. "I'm Belle" she said holding out her right hand with her broom in the other.

"Hi Belle, I'm Nina." Nina said nicely and flew down to shake the younger girls hand. "Your a first year right?" Nina asked curiously.

"Hey Nina!" Harri said waving, "Just having a little lesson here," she said smiling and indicating Belle and Hollie, "Come on the Belle, show Nina how much you've improved!" she said smiling, she spun around to face Ninna "Woah! Nice broom!" she said looking at the sparkling broom.

"Thanks my Mum and Dad sent it over." Nina said happily. She was still surprised her parents could find a quidditch store nevermind buying a Scarlet Streak. "Mind if I join you? I am quite the teacher you know?" Nina said pretending to be full of herself.

"Hi Nina." Belle smiled. "Okay..." she said a little embarrassed she hoped she wouldn't mess up. She mounted her broom and kicked off gently, she hovered in the air and then she actually start to move. Belle couldn't Believe it she was up and moving her heart was thumping and she flew around in a small circle and landed slightly smooth on the ground. She was shocked she looked up at Harri and laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back