Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin Jin

Ok.. sooo... I decided to make Collin... Mean-ish ... xD
Cz I got this plot in my mind...

I'll need :

2 girls and a boy...

Yeshhh I want him to have a gf
(I know i know he's only 11 but ... poor Collin follows his father's example, his father is a player and Collin hits puberty faster than any other kids :erm: )

1. Yea soo.. If your character is weak then meeee izz interesteeedddddd xD

2. a tough girl and let's just say she had been liking Collin for ages.

3. A guy... Rival of Collin

Yeah soo....

Collin will be liking this "weak girl" and will force her to go out with him... But this girl likes another guy (yeah collin's rival)
but she could never tell him... bcoz she's too scared of Collin.
And this "tough girl" will be hating the "weak girl" and she'll try to get rid of the "weak girl"
And the girl who had been liking Collin for ages (yesh the tough girl) will like... Whine in front of Collin and mock the "weak girl" and try to get Collin's attention...

And well.. yeah do stuff...

loooveee triangle and stuff.. and dramas...

so if ur up for it... post here ;) or PM me...

Ok so Sapphire can be the weak girl. She still has a little bit of a crush on Collen but she's slowly getting over that. She does like another boy but if Collen where to come to her saying that he liked her Sapphire would of course blush up a storm then start to see him. It would more for the mean girl to mock seeing as Sapphire can't speak normally.

Anaa!! :hug:
Yeah sapphire will be awsummm but I kinda want a girl who wont like Collin cz he's not as kind/ nice as his "rival" ...

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back