Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
I didn't see one of these up, so..... I just wanted to wish you all a big ol' happy pride month!!! :hug: 🌈

Whoever you are, whoever you love, however you identify - you are valid and you deserve love, happiness, kindness, and respect. The sad reality is, we don't always get these things, which is why I feel compelled to share some right now. It may not be much, but it comes from the bottom of my heart.

And here is something to celebrate: HNZ has always had such diverse and supportive community. Thank you for making this a safe place where many people feel able to be authentic and open and vulnerable. At least, that's always been my experience - but I know that experiences may vary. There can never be too much support or too much kindness, so I hope to do my part to make it a similar experience for all of you. We have to look out for each other. ♥

Know that you all have my absolute support. Know that I'm proud of you and I celebrate who we are. Know that you are loved. :hug:

and she does it again - pops in with sage words and disappears for another several months!!

love you claire! happy pride!

Hi Claire! It's really nice seeing you around again! I couldn't agree more with everything you've said. Everyone deserves love, kindness, and respect, no matter who they are, who they love, or what month it is! - Happy Pride! 🌈❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back