Thinking

She rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Courtney had been watching the entire situation escalate and did not think her presence was helping, she waved her right arm. "Professor King, would it be okay for me to leave now?"

"I think that would be very wise of you." Professor King stated as he held out her wand for her to take.

Zoe decided to follow Courtneys lead, and also left. She walked back towards tha castle, to probably do some more studying.

Courtney took her wand from Professor King. "Thanks!" She then ran back to the Ravenclaw dorm, where she planned on waiting for Estrella's return.

Professor King nodded as both Courtney and Zoe-Hope left, "Now, as you noth have done wrong, you both lose 5 points for your houses, that is where the punishment stops for you Ms. Drage, other then your rude demeanor towards meI see no reason to punish you further." he stated calmly as he turned his attention back to Bellatrix, "You, however Ms. Green will report to your Head of House and explain the situation to him, after that the ministry will include this incident against you in your trial."

"Deny what claims?" Professor King asked quite confused by Bellatrix's incessant stupidity and blabbering.

"Deny ever doing this?" she stated dully. "And why does my head of house have to be involved, after all you are the one here aren't you?"

"Yes, but if I do him this courtesy, he will allow me to punish my studnets, and as for you denying being here, there are witnesses and time turners, you will be found out no matter what." Professor King explained.

"Even if there were, Ms. Green, I would not share it with you." he replied earnestly.

'Of course I am you fool!' Professor King thought to himself but instead spoke aloud, "Yes, Bellatrix I am. The game is over, the gig is up, you are going to pay for your actions."

Estrella was quiet as she listened to her punishment. She actually had expected a lot worse, but she wasn't going to worsen the situation further and make it so. "Can I leave, then?" she said quietly. She was feeling kind of bad for being rude to the Professor, but then again, she had just been cursed excessively, and she was entitled to being a little bit angry.

"Yes, you may Ms. Drage." Professor King answered calmly as he held out her wand for her to take again.

Not as angry any more, Estrella took her wand, mumbled, "Thanks," and stood there for a moment, thinking about apologizing. Instead, however, she just left, her expression drawn and set in stone.

She cursed. "I don't see the problem..." she mumbled. "It's my decisions why does everyone care to get involved!"

"That's right, it's your very illegal decision..." Professor Kin remarked as he turned towards the castle and motioned for bella to begin walking in it's direction.

"How is it illegal?! I thought no one cared anymore beings that the Great Dark Lord has fallen!" she snapped slowly inching towards the castle.

"It is illegal as you and your, erm... organization for lack of a better word still want to take over the ministry. Any and all marked with this mark (who the ministry hasnt already spoke with) must be brought to ministry attention."

"Well maybe we are working for the greater good! Maybe the ministry does deserve to be under better leadership, and all we are trying to do is accomplish that!"

"Good evening Bellatrix, I will see you at your trial." Professor King finished.

She rolled her eyes as they reached the front doors. "Where am I supposed to go? What if I don't follow your orders. I think it is rather stupid of you to trust me and to leave me." she stated. "But if your sure..." she said heading the opposite direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back