Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
After everything that had happened on the lawn, Estrella made her way down to the Lakefront. Putting her head in her hands she sat next to the rosebush, wondering what in the world she was going to do. The breeze was cool and the mist from the lake felt great on her face.

Bellatrix was walking back from Hogsmaid, still cluching her arm when she saw Estrella. PErfect... she though. "Well well well, what do we have here?!" she screeched.

"What does it look like?" Estrella snapped. "I'm sitting down. And now," she smirked, "Trying to ignore you."

Estrella's eyes flared in surprise. "Excuse me?" she asked, her voice wavering and hollow.

Estrella glared at Bellatrix. "I don't know what you're playing at, Bellatrix," she hissed coldly. "But I don't need to take this bs from you."

What can she know?

"You're pretty cocky for someone who doesn't have a wand," Estrella snarled, her expression darkening dangerously. "How could you know my father? He's dead."

She didn't know if Bellatrix would buy the lie, however.

"Ha ha ha! Like I said what you don't know....... besides do you think I buy your widdle lie. I know who he is... what your playing at." she gave a sly smile walking towards her.

Estrella stood up, not willing to be looked down upon. But her expression faltered, and she became doubtful. "How would you, Bellatrix Green, know anything about my life? I'm telling you.. My father went missing in Norway ten years ago. I haven't seen him since I was five."

"Oh, I have my sources.... charming fellow... really he is. Nice wizards he hangs out with too. Oh and the... is it one or two witches there too?"

"What are you talking about?" Estrella snarled, her hand on the wand in her pocket.

Estrella jumped back, glaring at Bellatrix, gritting her teeth. "You can stop lying to me now, Bellatrix. The Death Eaters are done and over with."

She knew the truth about it, but Estrella was unable to stop lying; she didn't want to believe it.

"Really? Funny, I didn't know that... I guess the others didn't either!" She said still cluching her arm. The pain was going away but it still felt horrible.

"What others are you talking about, Bellatrix?" Estrella asked, a hint of worry in her tone. "You're delusional."

"Am I?" she asked still cluching her arm. "The why would I have this?" she said meerly gestering to her arm but not showing the mark.

"Have what?" Estrella snarled, not thinking about the death eater insignia. "A shirtsleeve?" she retorted sarcastically. "Woooo! The knowledgeable shirtsleeve!"

ooc: :lol: that made me laugh so hard!

"Yes, aren't you clever..." she wispered with a sly smile slowly rolling her sleeve up, revealing the blackend mark, with blood spots around it, showing that it indeed was real and new. She then wispered. "Pretty isin't it?..."

Estrella's mouth hung open in shock, but she was unable to contain her anger. First Rose, and then now this? With a howl of rage she took a swing at Bellatrix's face, her wand forgotten.

Bellatrix stepped back and cackled. "What you trying to do? Hurt me?" she cackled more rolling her sleeve down. Covering up the mark once again.

ooc: I have to go but I will be on later today. :D

ooc: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I was having fun!

"You stupid b1tch!" Estrella screamed. She pulled her wand out, and held it in front of her, unsure of what to cast. Crucio sounded like it would be perfect right now. But of course, it was an unforgivable curse.

ooc: Awwwww me too.

"How dare you! You think your father would have tough you better, to respect the superiours like himself...."

"Respect my superiors?" Estrella exclaimed in disbelief. "Why in the hell would I consider you a superior?" She smirked. "Death eater wannabe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back