My pet RATS!

Zehava Brimital

oh my gosh, theyr so cute :D

Yech. I dunnat like their tails. @_@
But I'm glad youuuu like them. :p

I don't understand what some people find yucky about their tails :p . Have you ever held one? I'm sure you'd forget the tails when you realised how sweet natured they are :D

But yeah. I :wub: them :D

Zehava Brimital said:
I don't understand what some people find yucky about their tails :p . Have you ever held one? I'm sure you'd forget the tails when you realised how sweet natured they are :D

Ever read 1984? :o
Sweet natured my arse. :tut:

Nicolas King said:
Zehava Brimital said:

Ever read 1984? :o
Sweet natured my arse. :tut:
That book has reference to everything, doesn't it? :tut: xD

Probably a book from where you come from? :p Never heard of it. And yes they aarree sweet natured :p They're curled up in their tunnel right now, next to each other, and Nelly has her eyes shut. You can't say that's not cute ^_^

Daryl Webster said:
Probably a book from where you come from? :p
Um, no.
1984 is literature from where you come from. Last I heard Eric Arthur Blair (AKA George Orwell) was British-Indian (was born in India while it was a colony of the British Empire) and wrote 1984 while living in Britain. ;)

i didn't know you where daryl webster xD

lol claire... nelly nibbles me..

Nicolas King said:
Daryl Webster said:
Probably a book from where you come from? :p
Um, no.
1984 is literature from where you come from. Last I heard Eric Arthur Blair (AKA George Orwell) was British-Indian (was born in India while it was a colony of the British Empire) and wrote 1984 while living in Britain. ;)
Whoops
:p
Shh. I'm not that clever xD

I know Pheebz. She loves you ^_^ :wub:

This makes me miss my pet rat Skittles. :(

But seriously, they're cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back