Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey gang,

Was putting off posting an absence since I kept saying I only needed a few days until I looked at the calendar and realized exactly how long it'd been oops.

Had something nasty happen at work that really threw me off balance combined with my own mental stuff making things pretty hard to function and I needed to give myself a break to recharge. I'm hoping to slowly pick HNZ back up (and especially post a few lessons I know are behind!) but I'm aware right now giving myself space to breathe has been amazing so as much as I miss writing and everyone here I'm trying to be realistic about the time I can give atm.

I also want to apologize to the Hufflepuff and Slytherin quidditch teams for missing the previous match. It lined up right with aforementioned work thing and while I thought I had time I didn't realized when the match had been posted until things were already too late. I really hate that that mistake cost other people a chance at a game and I do apologize there.

Anyway, for the time being, thanks for your patience as I'm slowly trying to get back into this and if there's something important or time sensitive that we've plotted, please DM me so we can make sure nothing gets left in the dust!

The stuff you've been dealing with at work is absolutely horrendous, and needing to step back while you're coping with that is totally understandable. Ease back in as you feel ready and take care of yourself <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back